4 15.38%
  • AC3

0 0%
  • AC4

7 26.92%
  • ACL

0 0%

Favorite Ambient Music?

Please vote for the game that contains your favorite freeroam ambient music, and then post specifically which city and why!

I suppose I will include AC3's NY and Boston mission ambient, which should have been freeroam music.

For me, mine is AC4 Havana's. It is just so neutral and amazing. Not super emotional or crazy like Rome's or Istanbul's.

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    I just love Constantinople´s bits!

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    AC2s, Rs and BHs! They're just so beautiful it makes me well up, and I'm reminded how much I love this series and what it means to me and all that crap. Venice's, Florence's, Constantinople's and Rome's are especially effective at highlighting my lack of testosterone and tendency to break down like a little girl inside.

RoBg03's Avatar Member
    AC 2 and brotherhood always blend together for me, so i'd list those games. these two were my favs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZvhREeVTYo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnzpq8nlZw

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    I quite like the boarding music when it plays the AC4 theme song. It doesn't always do it though. Havana probably has the most memorable ambient music out of all the cities, although there's more than just the city music. I really like the Tavern music aswell.

Landruner's Avatar Senior Member
    To the OP Wolmesteir1010 - you should have left the option of selecting more that one favorite - Anyway I voted AC2! but also like ACB very much too.

Note: For AC4 the music ambient that alas did not appear in the OST is definitely Kingston (With a re-edited version hat could have been the main theme for AC4)

Spoiler:  Show

xx-pyro's Avatar Senior Member
    You really love making polls don't you ha.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    AC1 wins for me. That game's soundtrack is just magical.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    My favourite one definitely is Revelations. The Main Theme just gives me shivers and the Temple music (EDIT: Temple music is from ACIII ) is awesome. I also love the Ezio's family sound in AC II... I actually think, AC soundtracks were always stunning and absolutely fitting for the games. The last masterpiece I discovered was the sound when
    Spoiler:  Show
    Blackbeard died.

Not an Ambient sound, but for me the most perfect piece of music in any of the AC games: The last cutscene, Edward meeting all his former mates... made me cry like a baby! THE PARTING GLASS

No one can tell me, Black Flag didn't have a touching story after that!

Originally Posted by xx-pyro Go to original post
    You really love making polls don't you ha.
    I like making threads in general