Unattainable Club XP and Uplay Coins

I requested to unlock the "Seven Day Duty Shift" & "Officer of the Day" Club challenges for my profile as there are no daily or weekly challenges available for the game anymore, plus keep getting "The Splinter Cell Blacklist server is not available. Please try again later." error messages
    I see thousands of players including me complaining about shutting down the online servers for this game. I understand, the game is old, can't afford to keep the online portion alive for so long, BUT... In return, we, as a consumer, should get the unlocks/rewards in return.

The game is still being sold and advertised as it was on day 1 of its release with full glory of its gameplay including online matchmaking and achievements. With online servers being shut down, the gameplay and achievements are basically cut into half, yet being sold and advertised for a full price of the game, which is misleading. Also, the challenge list still contains the online challenges listed to earn Club XP and Uplay Coins, which are unattainable due to server shut down.
    There is no official announcement or redemption given out for buyers or players that are affected by it.
    All I am asking is that give me/us, the club XP and Uplay coins associated with those challenges as a token for the irreparable damages it has caused.
    This behavior as a company is unacceptable, I would love to get BBB (Better Business Bureau) involved, but do not want to take any legal steps if we can come up with a solution in house.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I can understand your frustration that you are unable to unlock all of the achievements and complete all of the Ubisoft Club challenges for the game. However the game was released back in 2013 and it's not possible to keep the online features active permanently.

I have manually unlocked the Club Challenges that you mentioned and the XP and coins have been added to your account.

The game is no longer sold at the full retail price as it was when it was initially released, at least it's not on the Ubisoft Store.

The online servers are still active on PC at the moment. If you are experiencing issues with your connectivity I would recommend trying the connectivity troubleshooting steps for the game to see if it helps.

If you continue to experience issues with your connectivity after following the troubleshooting then please contact support on one of the following channels and they can assist you further:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket
    Live Chat

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    I can understand your frustration that you are unable to unlock all of the achievements and complete all of the Ubisoft Club challenges for the game. However the game was released back in 2013 and it's not possible to keep the online features active permanently.

I have manually unlocked the Club Challenges that you mentioned and the XP and coins have been added to your account.

The game is no longer sold at the full retail price as it was when it was initially released, at least it's not on the Ubisoft Store.

The online servers are still active on PC at the moment. If you are experiencing issues with your connectivity I would recommend trying the connectivity troubleshooting steps for the game to see if it helps.

If you continue to experience issues with your connectivity after following the troubleshooting then please contact support on one of the following channels and they can assist you further:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket
    Live Chat
    Finally someone that can ACTUALLY HELP!
    God, why is it soo hard to find the right person, and why can't the support advisors do the same/have the power to do things the forum moderators can?
    Strange, people who do not post their problem in the forums will never get the solutions then.