What location would you consider a great setting for the next AC game?

Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.

Originally Posted by Kfcrsh Go to original post
    Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.
    Ancient Egypt would be cool. I am jumping on the bandwagon (ever notice how many egyptian members there are?)

MAYBE feudal japan if they keep Ninjas completely out of the story. Assassins are not ninjas. But since the ninjas are so involved in feudal japan, perhaps that is why ubisoft is so against it. It would be impossible to do a japan game without ninjas. I applaud ubisoft for not giving in to the big "NINJA ASSASSIN" wanting people.

Anything with Connor. Whether that be in Canada, france, or wherever else. .....I need to....let go..don't I??

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.
    Now where have we seem that before?

Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Portugal

Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Now where have we seem that before?

Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA
    Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.
    Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?

Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?
    Haha, well you are FAR off the mark there. I'm only 16, and my hair is perfectly intact Thankyou very much. I picture you as the wolf guy from twilight.

Rugterwyper32's Avatar Senior Member
    25th Century in the Space Colonies. You play as an Italian plumber who escaped earth and turned into an assassin. Gravity platforming.

Wonderful

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    ^ As long as we can use lightsabers i'm in.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►