1. #1

    What location would you consider a great setting for the next AC game?

    Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Kfcrsh Go to original post
    Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.
    Ancient Egypt would be cool. I am jumping on the bandwagon (ever notice how many egyptian members there are?)

    MAYBE feudal japan if they keep Ninjas completely out of the story. Assassins are not ninjas. But since the ninjas are so involved in feudal japan, perhaps that is why ubisoft is so against it. It would be impossible to do a japan game without ninjas. I applaud ubisoft for not giving in to the big "NINJA ASSASSIN" wanting people.

    Anything with Connor. Whether that be in Canada, france, or wherever else. .....I need to....let go..don't I??
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,613
    French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.
    Now where have we seem that before?

    Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA
    Share this post

  5. #5
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,207
    Portugal
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,613
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Now where have we seem that before?

    Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA
    Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.
    Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,613
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?
    Haha, well you are FAR off the mark there. I'm only 16, and my hair is perfectly intact Thankyou very much. I picture you as the wolf guy from twilight.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Rugterwyper32's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    1,500
    25th Century in the Space Colonies. You play as an Italian plumber who escaped earth and turned into an assassin. Gravity platforming.

    Wonderful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Poortugal
    Posts
    7,207
    ^ As long as we can use lightsabers i'm in.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►