🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager

2nd Multiplayer Event - "The Flying Dutchman"

Dear Assassins,

We are happy to announce a very special weekend is awaiting them on Assassin's Creed Black Flag's Multiplayer: During "The Flying Dutchman" event, you will have to capture Artifacts and bring them back to your base in a special Artifact Assault mode (see the specific rules below). During the whole event, you'll be provided with objectives to complete. Each of these objectives will unlock exclusive content (you will find a list of objectives and rewards below).

Dates
    Start: 11/29 - 4PM CET
    End: 12/02 - 4PM CET

About the event
    In this event, Artifact Assault mode will be all about Pistol. With the melee kills deactivated, your only way to kill will be the Pistol. The team play is mandatory to bring back the artifact to your base, support your carrier using Sabotage to prevent opponent to use Pistol.

Objectives and rewards:

Individual Goal:
    Capture an Artifact while using the Glimmer ability (6 times)
    Individual Reward:
    1 Patron Picture for each playable character

Participation Goal:
    Complete a session in the event playlist
    Participation Reward:
    Achieve the title "The Flying Dutchman"

Community Reward:
    Unlock these exclusive Assassin costumes (along with others) by reaching the community objective. Find out what the community objectives are by logging in to Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag.

Tips and Tricks:
    The abilities cooldown will be very short and the chase breakers will be deactivated, so carrying an Artifact will be much harder. As a carrier you won’t be able to escape the whole opponent team so anticipate your path and rely on your team mates to protect you.

So gather your team and be ready on November 29th to dive into the second Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag multiplayer event!

Savage Baird LE's Avatar Member
    Is the community goal a combined effort among all platforms? There aren't many people playing MP on the Xbox One and PS4.

Also, not sure how I feel about pistols only. I did like Pistolier though, but it doesn't look like we have Animus Shield in this event.

Kirokill's Avatar Senior Member
    is the event this week? 30 - 31 - 32?
    Also is it also on ps4? Because I can only buy it starting 13 Dec and really desperate for the title.

Hi, have a couple of questions.

1. Will the PS4 users be able to participate this weekend too?

2. What time does this event start and end, exactly? I'm going on a family trip this weekend, leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday night. Depending on when this event starts and ends timewise I may or may not be able to partake, I really want those costumes though :/

DarknessRasm's Avatar Member
    Are the abilities from the event available to everyone or do we need to have them purchased? I can't get neither glimmer nor pistol yet so....

Also is the any way to unlock the title of the previous event? I see we can still buy the costumes at any given time and the patron pictures are included in the champion packs so no worries about those, but is there a way to acquire lost titles?

Hello everybody,
    Here we go:

Is the community goal a combined effort among all platforms?
    No. Every platform has it's own community goal, and it's adapted to the activity of the community on each platform. You'll know your objective by logging into the game during the event.

Specific dates?
    I've updated the post with the exact time and dates.
    Start: 11/29 - 4PM CET
    End: 12/02 - 4PM CET
    (For all platforms)

is [the event] also on ps4?
    Yes, it's going to be available for all platforms.

Are the abilities from the event available to everyone?
    Yes, don't worry, the abilities will be unlocked in the event sessions.

is there any way to unlock the title of the previous event?
    It depends on your platform. If you're playing on PS3, Xbox 360 or WiiU, you missed the event and for now there's no way to unlock the title. If you're playing on PC or next gen, the "Under Control" event will be happening later, so you can still unlock the title.

The game has no this event on PC. What to do? :С

The event hasn't started yet. Don't worry, it should get started today at 4PM CET on all platforms.

The event begin on PS3 but it's not working properly we don't see the 2 loadout interface ingame ;'(

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►