Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by CajunPirate Go to original post
    Same problem for me on New Bone
    Please contact Support by creating a Ticket.
    Ubisoft Support Website

same problem in Misteriosa! Not solved? Uu

I had the same exact problem on Misteriosa after doing the same thing.
    I created a support Ticket and this was their reply:

Spoiler:  Show

Rion @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi PirateStewy,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I will be forwarding this issue up to the development team for further review. That is all I can do at this time, as we have no further information.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be detailed on the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

If any of you reading this experience this glitch, please fill out a Ticket so it becomes a more important bug in the Developers' eyes and thereby encourage them to focus more on fixing it. Bl

i have the same problem in nassau 6/7 viewpoints in stats but i already sync them. I send a report to the support group but they still have no solution to this bug :/ *sigh*

Same here, I figured 3 years would be enough time for any bugs in the game to be sorted.

Nope, I'm still encountering this problem in Grand Cayman.

Ubisoft support is also a joke; there's no live chat button in ubisoft nor dedicated support email, you can only talk to someone once you make a new ticket and if the chat box waits too long without your reply, it kicks you out. So to restart the whole process again.

Guess I should stop putting so much faith in Ubisoft from now on.

Originally Posted by CajunPirate Go to original post
    Same problem for me on New Bone
    Have you tried the tech forum?

TrompelaMort89's Avatar Junior Member
    I also have a problem with a viewpoint in Cape Bonavista. I contacted Tech Support and after a few token suggestions (re-install game etc.), they requested screenshots. I sent them and a few weeks later, I got the message that the ticket had been automatically closed, becuase I didn't reply...

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    If this happens, there's no way to fix it, except restart a new play through. Make sure that while the game is saving, after syncing a viewpoint/capturing a fort/doing a side mission/whatever, you don't do anything, such as fast travel, which will cause the game to save again. That's what seems to cause this.

Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!
     2 people found this helpful

Dissapointing

Start again? That's a bitterly dissapointing answer.
    Usual response to expect ever since games such as POD.

Looks like they never bothered to fix or patch this bug. I'm at 73% completion and won't be starting again when there is zero guarantee it won't happen again. It would be a trivial thing to fix. I think it will help people make purchasing decisions in the future as it shows how likely you are to be buying a defective product that has no real support.

It's the main reason I won't be touching Origins until it is in the bargain basement.