Nitpick in Assassin's Creed 4 (sea shanties)

Well I'm probably going to make myself public enemy number 1 here, because of all the tech issues people are having. But just to nitpick and be annoying...

So the sea shanties you can collect and that your crew sings... it seems that there are quite a few and yet my crew only seems to want to sing 4 of them. Now, you could argue that this is just putting in some realism since 4 of them might be more catchy than the others, or that the crew likes 4 of them more than the rest.

While I understand and acknowledge this argument, it sure makes collecting them in the world useless. The only time I hear the crew sing one is right after I've collected it. That's it. After that, it's back to the same old playlist + shuffle + loop.

/end of useless nitpick

Originally Posted by GodofCats Go to original post
    Well I'm probably going to make myself public enemy number 1 here, because of all the tech issues people are having. But just to nitpick and be annoying...

So the sea shanties you can collect and that your crew sings... it seems that there are quite a few and yet my crew only seems to want to sing 4 of them. Now, you could argue that this is just putting in some realism since 4 of them might be more catchy than the others, or that the crew likes 4 of them more than the rest.

While I understand and acknowledge this argument, it sure makes collecting them in the world useless. The only time I hear the crew sing one is right after I've collected it. That's it. After that, it's back to the same old playlist + shuffle + loop.

/end of useless nitpick
    Hey Cats - not sure what platform you're on, but you know you can make the crew start singing, right? On Xbox hit right on the D-pad when Edward's at the helm. If you hit it repeatedly it'll cycle through the shanties you've collected. You can also make them stop singing (gets annoying after a while ) by hitting down on the D-pad.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Indeed - you can cycle them as posted