Appl_Jax's Avatar Member

Lady Black never looked so sexy...

Ok, I was excited to get the game finally. Limited Edition from Amazon... and everything all glitchy. Yeah I know, first few days/weeks of the game will be bumpy but I just had to share this / bug report.

FPS-wise, the game runs great on my machine... shocking. But everything is a mess. Multiplayer is practically unplayable. I hope you're watching UBI.

Recording got interrupted, here's the rest of the match: http://youtu.be/52HjDIllkOk

Yeah my faces are messed up too. how do we fix this? Also the ground textures at least in the tutorial are just nothing but white. In singleplayer everything looks fine though. I have the latest everything installed but seeing your shot verifies other people have the problem. the faces and heads just change and are random. sometimes black with no textures sometimes inverted i think and then the other times, male heads.

Lol this looks like a freak show I think I'll avoid MP some weeks :P

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    I've never understood MP running round in a confined space doing things over and over and over again.... but now I see women with facial hair maybe online has become more fun... just a small teething problem that will be fixed very soon.

Hopefully soon the servers seem down. This is really ruining it for me.

Appl_Jax's Avatar Member
    None of the games ever had a smooth release at the start, so don't get all worked up about it. Give it a week or two before you really start complaining.

Well.. complain is a form of feedback that helps devs to improve the game, isnt it? Happy players are silent players

Appl_Jax's Avatar Member
    But since when has complaining here make things come out faster? Sure, they need to know about the problem, it's enough to just mention it. But if everyone started spewing death threats just because of day-1 problems, that doesn't really help anyone.

Originally Posted by Appl_Jax Go to original post
    But since when has complaining here make things come out faster? Sure, they need to know about the problem, it's enough to just mention it. But if everyone started spewing death threats just because of day-1 problems, that doesn't really help anyone.
    wait this isn't asking for something to come out sooner. This stuff is in the game it just isn't working. It was advertised as being in there but it's all messed up. On the console version all the multiplayer characters work fine yet on the pc they look all odd and there's some other issues with the multiplayer to. It's not something that is "in the works" of coming out, it's something that was part of the release of the game that doesn't work right for the money PAID. I don't see anyone here talking about death threats or anything. This is just a thread saying the characters are not working right despite trying several things and you are the one that started the thread.

Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager
    I'm reporting this issue! Please contact the support team if it's not the case already. It always helps to have as many tickets as possible on an issue we're addressing.