🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    K6mil's Avatar Junior Member
    *Thank you Ubisoft I hate this game sooo much That I almost threw away my PC. After 3 times I completly lost my save files (more or less 20H). Sadly because of bugs I wont come back to playing this game eny more. I know it is not yours fault (...it never is ...) AC4 GoodBye for ever .

/P.S
    I know Ubi Don't give a fu_k about me and my problem

K6mil's Avatar Junior Member
    /only week ? hah You don't have idea how long ppl w8 for patching' Heroes VI on Nvidia xxxM cards (whole f__king year )

First patch is out with no fix? Is this problem not important enough to you guys at tech support? This is a game-breaking error in the save code! People can't play the game knowing there progress isn't being saved properly! At least tell us something is in the works and stop ignoring your paying customers.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Do you guys have your Uplay Cloud Saves turned on. We recommend that players disable this feature by going into the Uplay Settings and unchecking the box for Cloud Saves.

If that does not help then please do create a Ticket with Support and please try to stay patient until they can get back to you.

They reply with stupid copy-pasted messages and don't want to give a refund. I cannot play for two weeks now and I cannot get my money back. It is unacceptable and still, we cannot do anything to claim our rights as they already got their money and hence don't care.

Should anybody start a legal action, please know I'm willing to help.

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Do you guys have your Uplay Cloud Saves turned on. We recommend that players disable this feature by going into the Uplay Settings and unchecking the box for Cloud Saves.

If that does not help then please do create a Ticket with Support and please try to stay patient until they can get back to you.
    Within the first two days of release I created a ticket. It was responded to once giving the same suggestion as you did, but Uplay is not the issue; I've already turned this setting off long ago. The game isn't saving when it's claiming to. I know, because each time I try and finish something in game, and the little save symbol appears, I ALT-TAB out, check the 437 folder and see if it indeed saved. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. When it stops saving, I quit the game, relaunch it and start from where I left off before it stopped autosaving. It's a horrible solution that gets tiresome sometimes. I can't tell you how many times I've done the same mission over and over again hoping that after I finish the mission the game will save my progress.

If you can just tell us that something is in the works to fix this?

I'm completely blown away by the lack of support on this issue. This game has been out for more than a month now and people are losing literally all of their progress.

Consider my faith in Ubisoft completely lost.

Same here :/ I have 70% and now i have nothing. The worst things [ever] is Ubisoft are totally quiet and useless in this situation.

loool u **** so hard i try write to support and i get ERROR during send
    u should change name to Errorsoft