my game in Russian still can i replace it ?

hi i from Russia and i'd like studying english with AC4 on PS4, when i am watching " clips, flashbacks" i see english subtitles, there are many english words which i can not understand. please help me, i want find subtitles log (journal). so that i will be translate the words, before i start playing. thanks

how can i get subtitles

i dont have PC version of the game but i know it's possible to extract log eng subtitle from file game AC4 on PC version, , maybe somebody help me.
    greetings from Russia.

друзья, если поняли, хочу английские логи субтитров в .doc фаиле иили какнибудь, чтобы переводить перед тем как играть

seems like Ubisoft won't give a fu** about this anymore, when copying over the english language localization file the game won't just start. if anyone found a way to play it all in english then please pm me:/. Just money wasted at the moment.

AIi-S's Avatar Junior Member
    If anyone have solution please tell me because i have friend have Russian version and can't play
    and i found site explain how to change to English but they put registry at rared and with password
    So if anyone know pass tell me and tell me if this working

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    If you live in the RU and speak Russian and have issues with the localisation of the game, as in the voice acting etc, please contact support, as advised.

people purchasing from other regions, due to the price being cheaper, should also contact support, however they will have the final say on the matter of exchange etc.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    If you live in the RU and speak Russian and have issues with the localisation of the game, as in the voice acting etc, please contact support, as advised.

people purchasing from other regions, due to the price being cheaper, should also contact support, however they will have the final say on the matter of exchange etc.
    So, If someone contact support they will exchange for English version ??

Originally Posted by the.viper2050 Go to original post
    So, If someone contact support they will exchange for English version ??
    Nope, contacted and they couldn't even give a little damn about it, just told me they can't do anything. The voice acting is bloody terrible!!!

Originally Posted by steffgaming Go to original post
    Nope, contacted and they couldn't even give a little damn about it, just told me they can't do anything. The voice acting is bloody terrible!!!
    Why they doing that ??
    Did you change game to English Language ?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by steffgaming Go to original post
    If you are a native Russian speaker, Living in Russia - please read the older posts in Russian from Irina in this thread concerning this.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    If you are a native Russian speaker, Living in Russia - please read the older posts in Russian from Irina in this thread concerning this.
    Nope I am not, got the game as a gift from a friend, I could live with the text but no way I can live with that voice acting