PS4 1080p patch is out!

Hit like 15 minutes ago, kicked me offline while playing. It d/led automatically but I had to manually find it and hit install (maybe I was just impatient tho :P)

Can tell an obvious difference on my TV.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Sweet!

Is anyone else having trouble logging into Ubi servers after installing the patch? I was kicked offline, so I installed the patch, but now the game hangs at "Logging into Ubisoft server, please wait." for a few moments, then says either that my account doesn't exist, or the Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time.

I got that too, after the patch, it says my uplay account doesn't exist.

patch notes:

• Fix Various display issues,
    • Fixed various graphical issues

vague notes...

Originally Posted by vizionblind Go to original post
    patch notes:

• Fix Various display issues,
    • Fixed various graphical issues that should've already been done before game release

Hahahaha

I just lost the weapons n outfits I got from the uplay store cuz of this patch >.> why would they make a patch that breaks something that is necessary for in game things?

Can't log in to uplay either. Does anyone know if that affects your uplay points? Like if I get a trophy and I'm not logged in and it was one that gives you points will it add them once I'm logged in?

Me neither. Can't log in to Uplay. I was enjoying my single-player playthrough until I got logged out of it. What's up with that?

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ReV0LiX Go to original post
    Can't log in to uplay either. Does anyone know if that affects your uplay points? Like if I get a trophy and I'm not logged in and it was one that gives you points will it add them once I'm logged in?
    Yeah it will