ubi server not available

ive had this from the begginning,i have no problems with any of the other ac games as far as to logging in to the server,but ac4 i cannot can someone please help me figure this out .

Originally Posted by slapithard Go to original post
    ive had this from the begginning,i have no problems with any of the other ac games as far as to logging in to the server,but ac4 i cannot can someone please help me figure this out .
    Funny thing is i just started experiencing this... :/

I get to "Updating Animus Parameters..." and it then goes to "Information" then "Limited Mode".

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Getting this today too

but why are we getting this? ive been trying to get online since this morning and it still does not work! all of my connections are fine and tests were fine!! someone please help

same, and it might be the servers are down. then again, it might be that servers are over loaded. or... there is alot of or's.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Servers probably down due to it being launch day of PS4 in the US. Maintenance?

Kiritsu's Avatar Junior Member
    Worst... I got the same problem but server arn't down since someone I know play it actually...

Originally Posted by Kiritsu Go to original post
    Worst... I got the same problem but server arn't down since someone I know play it actually...
    Yeah something is up. a few of my friend's are playing just fine and a few others, myself as well, cannot. I think though Pacman^ has a fair guess

I can't connect to the MP, but my friends can...this is crap!

It has something to do with the uplay or uplay passport. AC3 MP had this same issue. Sadly the work around for AC3 MP doesnt work for AC4 MP. Im thinking it may also be the region of the world you are in. Its just a guess but Id really like Ubisoft to get this to work right.