stuck in limited mode??

i'm stuck in limited mode today and i dont know why because my internet is working fine,but i sold ac3 today so i dont know if that has something to do with it so please can someone help me

Kirokill's Avatar Senior Member
    As of this time the servers are down from Ubisoft. I asked two of my friends and they both cannot connect. And the info of why you can't go into online mode says the servers are down.

I'm having the same problem currently. But if the servers are down like you say, then people on my friends list shouldn't be playing the game and yet they are. So are the servers actually down or what?

monteiro416's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by XSweet_RainX Go to original post
    I'm having the same problem currently. But if the servers are down like you say, then people on my friends list shouldn't be playing the game and yet they are. So are the servers actually down or what?
    It's looking like the servers are down for most people (including myself) but not for some.

BATISTABUS's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by aaron2905 Go to original post
    but i sold ac3 today so i dont know if that has something to do with it
    That's it. Ubisoft is just pissed at you now.

but a few days ago i played online and then poof its not working so i waited tried again this morning and i still cant get online i think i'm gonna call ubi

Yeah its happening to me but the weird thing is I log out of my main user (Im on PS3) and then go to a user that I set up a U.S account on and it works fine no issues. I'd like to know what the problem is cause I had a similar issue with AC3 MP. It cant just be the servers. It seems like theres a bigger issue here and its on ubi's end. I swear it has something to do with the uplay passport or uplay in general.
    Cause if you look up the issue that AC3 MP had there was a huge elaborate work around but it worked no issues with the work around.

monteiro416's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by aaron2905 Go to original post
    but a few days ago i played online and then poof its not working so i waited tried again this morning and i still cant get online i think i'm gonna call ubi
    So you haven't been able to get on for a few days?

I know today is an issue because of the PS4 release. But I don't see why you should have had an issue previously. Calling Ubi is probably your best bet.

Was able to last night, but it doesn't want to let me on tonight.

Kirokill's Avatar Senior Member
    I wasn't able since yesterday. They might be trying to set new servers for the next gen and that might affected these servers. I'm not good at server things so I don't know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►