I know that the non flyable planes in the original IL2 could be flown ,if only from the out side view ,but can the ones in AEP be flown ?.If so how would i go about doing it .

Thanks in advance

I know that the non flyable planes in the original IL2 could be flown ,if only from the out side view ,but can the ones in AEP be flown ?.If so how would i go about doing it .

Thanks in advance

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    One of the two methods that worked with the original IL2 still works in AEP. You need to run a Dogfight mission with a modified mission file. See the mission builder forum for more details, there are several threads on the topic.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

I'd like a link, if you don't mind.

Don't anyone presume to tell me to run a search, because I just spent about two hours doing just that. I never ask a question on a forum unless I've searched.

Avian-Morpheus, this link should take care of you:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...2462#920102462

--ShadowSix

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    If you can fly them they are not unflyable, but flyable. How can I drive an undrivable car??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mortoma:
    If you can fly them they are not unflyable, but flyable. How can I drive an undrivable car??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see em driving all day !

Night is better than Day

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mortoma:
    If you can fly them they are not unflyable, but flyable. How can I drive an undrivable car??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not intended to be flyable by humans

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

BennyMoore's Avatar Banned
    You have my profuse thanks, Shadowsix.

SIDEWAYS!!

What goes up, always comes down........ IN FLAMES!