🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

does AC Brotherhood has cloud save support?

im not seeing uplay client sync the game data when i exit...
    can you tell me which AC games has cloud support?

andynaruto10's Avatar Senior Member
    Brotherhood is the only one who doesn't have. It sucks, I know... You have to save your savegames everytime you format your windows partition.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    AC1 does not support cloud saves too

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    Correct. Brotherhood did not support cloud saves at the time. Although, I would suggest keeping an eye over your file location and backing it up. The default location for the game is :
    C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

VassyP's Avatar Junior Member
    Yes. Don't have. After i reinstall the Windows i lose AC B save game (99,54% DNA and 100% ROME REBUILD).

Originally Posted by PintilieeVasy Go to original post
    Yes. Don't have. After i reinstall the Windows i lose AC B save game (99,54% DNA and 100% ROME REBUILD).
    Originally Posted by UbiiVolfbane Go to original post
    Correct. Brotherhood did not support cloud saves at the time. I wonder why he doesn't use phen375 to lose weight though? Although, I would suggest keeping an eye over your file location and backing it up. The default location for the game is :
    C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved
    Me too damnit. I thought it saved to the cloud like everything else. Now I have lost it all.