Social Chests?

I have not been able to find a single one. I found my gold chests, the royal fleets and white whales. But no chests. Any tips?

EVA Spartan 317's Avatar Member
    They can be in markets or ozher big villages! Usually they contain 1000-2000 reales!

Well, I was having the server issue problem and during that time I found all the animus pieces and regular chests. I was 91% complete with the game when I was finally able to connect and found everything else but the social chests. I have revisited everywhere that I have unlocked. What do you mean by markets?

EVA Spartan 317's Avatar Member
    For example in Havana there are som city squares with a lot of people around, desks/counters! You know like a market! I found two social chests in Havana markets so...

Originally Posted by EVA Spartan 317 Go to original post
    For example in Havana there are som city squares with a lot of people around, desks/counters! You know like a market! I found two social chests in Havana markets so...
    Thanks, but like I said, I have already found all chests before I was able to connect to the servers. I have since gone back to every location and the social chests aren't showing up. I am wondering if it bugged out because I had already found all of the normal chests.

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Haven't found any in 40 hours and it's INFURIATING me since I want the governor outfit.

Originally Posted by killzab Go to original post
    Haven't found any in 40 hours and it's INFURIATING me since I want the governor outfit.
    Agreed.

Nassau fort

Originally Posted by digi336 Go to original post
    I have not been able to find a single one. I found my gold chests, the royal fleets and white whales. But no chests. Any tips?
    I stumbled on one while infiltrating the fort at Nassau. It's in the tower.

Originally Posted by digi336 Go to original post
    If you're still looking try the fort all the way at the south end of Kingston, the restricted area mansion on Nassau and the taverns. Good luck.