Question about 3 Outfits for AC4

I read on the IGN wiki there are three outfits specific for Older ac games

Altair's Assassin's Creed Outfit
    Ezio Auditore's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Outfit
    Connor Assassin's Creed 3 Outfit

Now to get these i would need to have completed older AC? games or just play them once? or do i need to have a save and run that save onto ac4? whats the deal-ie-oh

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    It's via uplay.

But what I want to know is what the hell are "Ezio's Swords". As far as I know Ezio never had a specific iconic sword so if somebody has any screenshots of this in the menu I'd love to see.

i know its from uplay but do i need to like.. play the game just to get them do i need to get uplay points for that game? what...?

I think if that game is on your uplay record you're good. like if you've played it while signed in on uplay before, and it signs you in automatically if you have a uplay linked to your account, so I'm pretty sure you're good.

alright... so.. if i go buy the games now and run them once? :P will it count? hehe...

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kagurra Go to original post
    It's via uplay.

But what I want to know is what the hell are "Ezio's Swords". As far as I know Ezio never had a specific iconic sword so if somebody has any screenshots of this in the menu I'd love to see.
    Here's Ezio's Sword, it's a replica site, so not sure if it's real or not. It's what I got from google for a couple of links.

http://www.replicadungeon.com/ezio-sword-replica.html

Originally Posted by Krayus Korianis Go to original post
    Here's Ezio's Sword, it's a replica site, so not sure if it's real or not. It's what I got from google for a couple of links.

http://www.replicadungeon.com/ezio-sword-replica.html
    Those are kinda badass... Why the hell couldn't I use those in Ezio's actual games?

SamBushen24's Avatar Member
    I'm guessing you would have had to play Revelations then to get Altair's outfit as AC isn't registered on the uplay?

Originally Posted by SamBushen24 Go to original post
    I'm guessing you would have had to play Revelations then to get Altair's outfit as AC isn't registered on the uplay?
    Actually Altaïr's outfit was in all three Uplay Enabled games as well as AC III.

Originally Posted by Kagurra Go to original post
    Those are kinda badass... Why the hell couldn't I use those in Ezio's actual games?
    I haven't a clue, would have been pretty dang awesome.