AvK KiNgKoBrA's Avatar Senior Member

*AvK's ACIV: Homecoming AA Tournament*

Hosts: AvK RoYaLtY - WHU Trapmuzik - Diffractre

Date an Time
    • November 23, Which is a Saturday
    • 4 o'clock CST - 2 o'clock PST - 10 o'clock GMT

Set Up
    This Tourney will be sponsored by the Infamous AvK Fam. This'll be my second time hosting a tourney an ii hope it's a success. I decided to host this Tourney simply for fun an for some competitive AA in AC4. Also this will be your average 2 out 3 single elimination tournament.

Leaders Meeting will be 30min before the start of the Tourney by each host, so plz be available

Rules
    1. Any team that does not show up with-in 15 minutes of start time will be DQed.
    2. Teams are responsible for performing their own lag test before the match begins.
    3. If a player respawns with the artifact he must score and the point does not count.
    4. Be toleration of other clans and personalities, remember we're here to have fun.
    5. Teams are allowed to have a maximum of 4 subs to step in if another member(s) does not show.
    6. All team leaders must have at least one player with a English speaking ability.
    7. Trash talking is acceptable to a certain extent. ( PLZ BE RESPECTFUL)
    8. Please notify me or one of the other hosts on who won/lost the match once the series is finished
    9. Team LEADERS and team names must be presented by Thursday November 21, 2013 11:59 pm ct.
    10. Players and subs are only allowed to play for one team during the Tourney.
    11. If a player gets the glitch to where they can not be stunned or killed the game must be stopped and restarted if problem continues the player will be asked to leave and a replacement will be made.
    12. If a player lags out within the first 5 minutes of the game the game can be restarted but only ONCE per series if the player lags out after the first 5 minutes the game must be finished regardless of any reason, the player can try to join back in the game, and if needed the players can back out at the end of the round to reassemble the teams.
    13. Teams will be asked to start their matches at the same time to verify that every team and every player can connect to each session/

*BREAKING OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DQ OF PLAYER AND/OR TEAM*

Restrictions
    • No Gun
    • No Animus/Minor Hack
    • Everyone playing must be at least Lv.54 so that everyone has access to the same abilities

Prizes
    6400 Microsoft points

================================================== ==========================

1. AvK - AvK RoYaLtY (Contact) AvK Fiasco-AvK ToxinVenom-LookItsBrooks Subs: AvK Silencer
    2. ISTO - WHU Vendetta (Contact) WHU Inferno-WHU Flash-WHU Love Subs: AvK Cryptic-Beany1664-SonOfAnaru
    3. EON - HAX Abraxas (Contact) TheDivineHunter-FrostedDivinity-Some Stereotype Subs: Intoodeep202-SS Jagermeister
    4. ITV - Roast Spitta (Contact) -Juice567-Hopeful Potato-Aegis Penumbra Subs: -Jumpastar AC-DarkMatter IV
    5. SublimeFL's Team - Sublime FL (Contact) HD iVulture-Obey XVII
    6. PsP 1 - Apexx27 (Contact) -Hitchhy-Doddeyy-Bounty Hunta 08
    7. DXD - Bigdestrayt (Contact) iBJ4Satan-AvengedEidolon-D4y D4y 111
    8. AIR - Grandma Mildrid (Contact) l Ellie I-Grandma Mildrid-grimmXj0KEr15
    9. OP - PlainlyPro (Contact) OP Jack of Bladez (Contact) EliteThrone096-Twisted Affairz Subs: DarkAmbience
    10. LTC - xXShadow Runner (Contact) OrAngE the G-xXGummy Wave-Qcen
    11. ADI - KitanaAlexander (Contact) DMG TwistedSoul-LunarAdvent-Genuine29
    12. COW 1 - Spontaneous C0W (Contact) Fabled C0W-UnhallowFantasy-Baconator C0W
    13. COW 2 - CJTheChaoticC0W (Contact) Crafty C0W-Devious C0W-BowChickaWowC0W
    14. 777 - Gieshlah (Contact) SwiftHawk1, BossD3struction-l3lvck Subs: ManO mAn ManO-MPG Layra
    15. MRQ - Udontwannacme76 (Contact) Elitekage-Originalxkings-Darklegacy88 Subs: Buffalo Jac-whiteboy7cousin-Humpedcpm100-The Firebrander
    16. IMA - IMAxOblivio (Contact) TheOnlyDrapoel (Contact) IMAxCorRuptoris-AGLETCAT11 Subs: IMAxSusceptor-xXSaints Fl0wXx
    17. TDD - UnsparingWord (Contact) HAX Scotty-Athena Lily-HAX Satyricon Subs: Destiny Triads
    18. TTA - TheHobosDelight (Contact) Twerkin For Cyrus-Cantor45-JrSquizzSnchz
    19. PRB - Jibrail (Contact) Malikthebeast13-xHypn0t1k-iKillu4sure
    20. NTR - EneoCr7 (Contact) SBA Red Eye-Il gheppio-Killerbee89
    21. SOF - WyvernKnight (Contact) ReCrisis (Contact) AppleJackles-CRYST4L M37HOD
    22. CIA 1 - BinSalem (Contact) MsBreezy-HDxStars-ShekoAssassin-BinSalem
    23. CIA 2 - DeicidaI (Contact) Commander Codii-M bestie M-l Harmonics l
    24. PRB - Empyreal Light (Contact) TheFireEaterX-MagicalFantasy-GloomyFantasy
    25. LAO 1 - Leviazen-SKJK afterlife-Travus 24-SteampunkDoctor Subs: WolfTheAssassin (Contact) LAO Guardian
    26. PsP 2 - TXI RAVEN ELITE (Contact) ThehoHowlerrr-Rossko23-ChaoticIceBlade
    27. WayneCain2's Team - WayneCain2 (Contact) JTS812-l LordofDeath l-Khalelius
    28. IVY - Majic Batman (Contact) Mystic R0se-A Cube Of Sugar-Doms Maria Subs: WildVeritas-bishboshjosh22
    29. WLP - Marc33548 (Contact) Last of Angels-Mirkke-aMuzic Subs: WLP Adoniis
    30. OTK - Marzy V Triads (Contact) IndianKing19-Jaydog1989-Monkey Triads
    31. XXX - DirtyBird(Contact) IAmTheSpiff-LovelyLynx-
    32. TBC - Colonel Bonkers (Contact) -xBlue Link-TheAmple

what platform is this on Xbox One or Xbox 360... only asking because I won't be getting an Xbox One for quite some time

ISTO are in.

WHU Vendetta (Contact)
    WHU Flash
    AvK Cryptic
    SonOfAnaru

Subs
    Beany1664
    WHU Inferno
    WHU Love

Originally Posted by pantherthug89 Go to original post
    what platform is this on Xbox One or Xbox 360... only asking because I won't be getting an Xbox One for quite some time
    It's for the 360

is it ok if the players are not all in the same clan and just an assembled team of friends?

EON are up for it
    Roster: Abraxamy(contact)
    TheDivineHunter
    FrostedDivinity
    Some Stereotype

Subs:Intoodeep202
    SS Jagermeister

any questions contact my twitter @Abraxamy

would i need a clan?

Originally Posted by kingofnothing24 Go to original post
    is it ok if the players are not all in the same clan and just an assembled team of friends?
    Yes
    Originally Posted by Zron7 Go to original post
    would i need a clan?
    U dont have to be in a clan to participate, u jus need a team of 4

ITV would like to sign up for the tournament. Our contacts will be Roast Spitta and Juice567. I will get back to you with the rest of our roster soon if thats okay. Thanks

Im also up for it and will have a team roster soon..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►