Xbox 360 On Demand

Hi All!

How long till the on demand version is made available? I can hardly wait! I have my xbox stashed behind my TV trolley. Saving it from my little pirate daughter. I never buy discs.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    I will check..

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    I will check..
    I await eagerly

Yes, please Mr. Shade - give us an ETA on the digital download version of AC4 for xbox 360. I think GTA5 on demand came around the same time after relase?
    Thanks

Originally Posted by KristianRusevvv Go to original post
    Yes, please Mr. Shade - give us an ETA on the digital download version of AC4 for xbox 360. I think GTA5 on demand came around the same time after relase?
    Thanks
    GTAV OnDemand was delayed. They first figured out the missing weird textures people had when they installed both disc on HDD. I think around 2 weeks... yes that when it came out after the retail box.

Originally Posted by DoomerDGR8 Go to original post
    I await eagerly
    Me too...

Well Call of Duty Ghosts is already available on demand...how come? AC is always delayed...

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by KristianRusevvv Go to original post
    Well Call of Duty Ghosts is already available on demand...how come? AC is always delayed...
    It depends on several things tbh - most titles come retail disc first, then GoD some time later - normally a couple of weeks - appears CoD is the exception to the rule

I don't have any solid news on the date guys, however it is coming, so can advise you check when your regional marketplace updates.

If I do hear a solid date, I'll get back to you

Hearing rumor about next Friday as a potential date.

Also, same thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...0-Release-Date

Curious...

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    It depends on several things tbh - most titles come retail disc first, then GoD some time later - normally a couple of weeks - appears CoD is the exception to the rule

I don't have any solid news on the date guys, however it is coming, so can advise you check when your regional marketplace updates.

If I do hear a solid date, I'll get back to you
    Now, even more than finding out when the game is coming, I'm curious to know why Ubisoft doesn't have a solid date, a release window, or at least a statement of "we don't know when the game will be available" to keep customers informed.

I'm genuinely curious - not being argumentative. I would just like to understand the inner-workings a little better.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►