🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager

[New Feature] Abstergo+ Service

You might have noticed that some players have a special status, and that in some sessions you gain a 10% experience bonus because of these players.
    What you noticed is the effect of one of our new features in Assassin's Creed Multiplayer 4: The Abstergo+ service.

ABSTERGO+ is a new service that the player can purchase using either Abstergo or Erudito credits for a certain period of time (from 3 days to a full year).

If you decide to purchase time for Abstergo +, you will benefit from the following avantages:

1. Three Extra Ability Sets. These ability sets will give you more flexibility in your match ability choices.
    2. XP Boost. You will receive a +25% XP boost for all matches.
    3. XP Aura. Grant +10% XP to all players in your session. If 2 Abstergo Plus members are in the same match, the members will receive a 25% +10% bonus (max +35%).
    4. Exclusive Title. You will receive an exclusive title and picture avatar
    5. Discounted Crafting. All Abstergo + members will receie a 50% discount for their crafting costs

How can you spot a player that benefits from the Abstergo+ service?

You will notice the Abstergo+ icon on the player's avatar or on their gamer tag.

What happens to extra ability sets when this expires?

The sets are locked and cannot be used but they are saved so if you purchase Abstergo+ again it will be setup how you left it.

Where can I find the Abstergo+ service?

It is located in the Abstergo Store under the Customization tab.

I'm probably just being as blind as a bat or really dumb. But I havent been able to locate the "purchase absertgo plus" option. Please could you just explain how to get to it? I dont mind if you just add it to the op and delete this post btw, for the sake of tidiness.

I'm with the guy above, haven't seen it yet.Also, what the heck is Abstergo Grade?

Did some digging, according to the picture below, it is in the Abstergo Store under the Customization tab. Once i get a chance, i'll fire up the PS3 and check.

Does it give you more abstergo credits per game?

No, it only does what is stated in the OP. And it is available in the game now, under Customization/Abstergo Store.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Basically it gives more credits because you will level up faster and leveling up gives credits.

But what happens to extra ability sets when this expires? Are they lost (cleared + locked), just locked or player still has access to them?

Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager
    What happens to extra ability sets when this expires? Are they lost (cleared + locked), just locked or player still has access to them?
    The sets are locked and cannot be used but they are saved so if you purchase Abstergo+ again it will be setup how you left it.

Originally Posted by stetsonaw Go to original post
    Did some digging, according to the picture below, it is in the Abstergo Store under the Customization tab. Once i get a chance, i'll fire up the PS3 and check.

Thank you!

Is this only working for PS3? I went to the store on the PS4 and the Abstergo+ option was grayed out.

Nevermind, must have just been down for a bit. Its working now.