Missing Elite Upgrades / Missing navel contractors

sorry forgot to put in title this is for AC4 black flag. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or not but i started hunting for some elite plans to upgrade my ship with i have now collected them all but as i went to upgrade elite fire barrels and elite heavy shot it still says unavailable prerequisite plan - so so and i am unable to upgrade to the elite versions. Also about the missing navel contractors in some areas it tells me i have 0/1 0/2 navel missions done in an area but their is none on the island to let me start the missions from any help as i really do not want to restart after completing the game and spending a long time raiding ships and hunting maps and islands for all the gear already

The elite fire barrel plan is in a buried chest, the treasure map is earned by sending your fleet somewhere, not sure where though. Hope this helps!

And also there is one naval mission that you cannot start until all others have been completed. Once again, hope this helps!

no sorry it did not you missed my point I HAVE gotten all the upgrades even the elite fire barrel from the treasure map but its not letting me upgrade to it because it says I'm missing the plan

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. If you have not done so already, please submit a ticket to your local Support. Include the amount of playtime and console you are playing on. You may do so, using the links in my signature below. In the meantime, recheck that all upgrades and requirements are met. If possible, please provide pictures or screen shots while submitting the ticket to Support.