Abstergo Challenge - 8/9 weapons

In the FIGHTER section of the Abstergo Challenges it requires you to kill an enemy with every kind of weapon. I have done 8/9 can anyone help with what the weapons are? What am I missing?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mjolimer12 Go to original post
    In the FIGHTER section of the Abstergo Challenges it requires you to kill an enemy with every kind of weapon. I have done 8/9 can anyone help with what the weapons are? What am I missing?

Thanks
    You have to disarm a guard with a knife and it will add the knife to your weapon selector and then you can throw it.

I've already done this because you have to do it for the kill 3 agile guards challenge.

Sword
    Pistols
    Throwing Knife
    Blowpipe
    Rope Dart
    Axe
    Hidden Blades
    Musket

But what is the ninth?

I've already done this because you have to do it for the kill 3 agile guards challenge.

Sword
    Pistols
    Throwing Knife
    Blowpipe
    Rope Dart
    Axe
    Hidden Blades
    Musket

But what is the ninth?
    Yes! I have the same problem! But my friend did not! He completed it. So I think this is a messed up bug. If you play the very first mission (yes I started another game) en you kill the assassin Duncan Walpole it says 2/9 sometimes. So I think it's bugged. But why would ubi say */9 weapons If there are only 8? Maybe the single handed sword does not synchronize or the unarmed does not?

Hi,i have the same problem,would appreciate any help from people who completed that challenge.

Landruner's Avatar Senior Member

Sword
    Pistols
    Throwing Knife
    Blowpipe
    Rope Dart
    Axe
    Hidden Blades
    Musket

But what is the ninth?
    That means that Perhaps a new weapon can POP around with some coming -up DLCs - You have a pre-announcement at the menu for the coming-up DLCs // Main game menu /"additional content rectangle" - In the list you have Freedom cry and also another one including some weapons From Altair & Ezio (Coming soon) - Perhaps, that this DLC includes the missing one (?)

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    Possibly single sword or a different heavy weapon. Or maaaaybe there are improvised weapons again like in ac2. I wouldn't know, I haven't played yet.

Maybe single sword or killing a guard while incapacitaded by an smoke bomb?

I actually had the same problem but I missed the axe.

I've used:

Single sword
    Dual sword
    Pistol
    Rope dart (both in combat and the hanging method)
    Smoke incapacitate
    Hidden blades
    Blowpipe (Beserk dart)
    Throwing knife
    Musket (both shooting and fighting)
    Axe

Yet still I am only 8/9

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►