View Poll Results: Would you like Warehouses to replenish?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely

24 80.00%
  • No, it would make earning money really easy

1 3.33%
  • I wouldn't care either way

5 16.67%

Plantations/Warehouse suggestion

So far, I'm up to Sequence 6 and I really love the Plantation/Warehouse concept but I really think these Warehouses should "refill" after a certain number of hours or in-game days. Who else would like this or think it will ruin the game? But if it were to replenish it should decrease the amount of reward you get from it since you last stole from it - and increase back to it's original reward after 'X' amount of times.

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    So basically Far Cry 3 thing that everybody wanted but never got. (I just made a gamesave with the main game beat but no outposts so I could reload every time.) But there were tons of those in that game, I doubt there are that many in comparison in AC4, but I haven't played it yet. It's not a bad idea, adds replay value. I don't think it will see the light of day though.

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    It really should refill itself. After all, it's a damn plantation. They have to have stuff!

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    I would like them to refill, same with forts but the map wouldn't go back to it's original state, it'd still be unfogged or whatever,

Originally Posted by Krayus Korianis Go to original post
    It really should refill itself. After all, it's a damn plantation. They have to have stuff!
    LOL, that was what I was thinking when I first did one and checked it again!

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    They don't refill? I am pretty sure i did a plantation twice. Or both islands just looked exactly the same.

Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    They don't refill? I am pretty sure i did a plantation twice. Or both islands just looked exactly the same.
    They don't, I've been checking one constantly on the south east of the map and it hasn't changed at all. So you must have been to a similar island =P

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by andreG1ant Go to original post
    They don't, I've been checking one constantly on the south east of the map and it hasn't changed at all. So you must have been to a similar island =P
    lol, did you just checked the map if the logo was still gold or did you tried to raid it? i thought the logo stays gold forever but they do refill. But i could be wrong of course.

Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    lol, did you just checked the map if the logo was still gold or did you tried to raid it? i thought the logo stays gold forever but they do refill. But i could be wrong of course.
    Hmmm... I need to check this but I pretty sure they don't, Gold on the map means you found everything in the location...I'll check tomorrow as it is getting late where I am...

Why do you think they dont refill? Ubi have been saying they do since they were announced. That being said, none of mine (discovered 3 or 4 so far) have replenished yet. The havana one emptied itself because I logged out just after discovering it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►