Originally Posted by bacm83 Go to original post
    I HAVE SENT SEVERAL FRIEND REQUEST FROM THIS UPLAY FORUM AND XBL360 PLAYERS,

FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE OR ADD ME ON UPLAY FRIEND LIST TO GET THE BS SHARING

GT bacm83
    Uplay GT:bacm83

Thank you
    Friend requests on the forum don't mean crap. you have to go to uplay.com and add them there. As far as your GT goes, are you on 360 or xbox One?

Xbox One GT: xxcarnal sinxx
    Uplay: xxcarnalsinxx

Hey guys, ps3 player and i really need some help for those social events, don't have much friends so some help would be gladly appriciates!
    Uplay and PSN : the_man7-22

stetsonaw. Are there links with lists of the of the people with 360/One or PS3/PS4? A frequently updated one might help others (including me) add friends, rather than skimming through each page of this forum. New people can simply post their information and be added accordingly.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    The team are doing some more fixing:
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Valentin Go to original post
    A maintenance is scheduled on 1/14 at 9:00 AM (GMT).
    The operation will last for approximately 1 hour.

Tasks for this maintenance:
    We need to update the game server on all platforms in order to fix an issue related to social events and also prepare for the next Title Update.

For those of you on Xbox 1 who added ( Drew1125 ) me white whale 316,265 7 hours left , royal convoy 142,623 7.05.51 left ,

Reposting: Xbox 360: crappyjazzy, uplay: crappyjazz

I had indicated just xbox previously. I didn't know it made a difference for uplay as drew1125 is added and helped with my fleet. thanks drew

I think uplay is multi platform ie I can help people on Psn and 360 through helping ships tho social items are platform dependent , tho I could be mistaken . And no problems plenty of people have been helping my fleet out , pass it foward .

Originally Posted by Dr3w1125 Go to original post
    I think uplay is multi platform ie I can help people on Psn and 360 through helping ships tho social items are platform dependent , tho I could be mistaken . And no problems plenty of people have been helping my fleet out , pass it foward .
    I intend to. Not getting any notifications to help yet but I'm checking the fleet regularly.

could do with some social help. im a new ps4 trophie horder

uplay: Some_mad_man