🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager

1st Multiplayer Event - "Under Control"

Our first major event - Under Control - starts this weekend 11/1- 11/3!

Mode: Domination

Individual Goal:
    Stun a pursuer in a capture zone 10x
    Individual Reward:
    1 Patron Picture for each playable character

Participation Goal:
    Play any domination mode
    Participation Reward:
    Achieve the title "Master of Caribbean"

Unlock these exclusive Assassin costumes by reaching the community objective. Find out what the community objectives are by logging in to Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag.

Maps:
    All maps

Tips and Tricks:

• Domination mode is a team based mode that requires you to capture specific territories.
    • When you're on the attack, make sure to stick with teammates and approach from multiple sides of the capture point. This will give you the chance to confuse the enemy, and while one of your team may die, the survivor may just have enough time to cap the point.
    • Use your abilities! Using a disguise just moments before entering a capture zone could make the difference between being spotted and blending in long enough to capture a zone.
    • Fight back! If you're caught in a capture zone, it means almost certain death, but that doesn't mean you can't die with a little dignity. If you feel like your're about to be assassinated, press the attack button to stun a pursuer

Good luck everyone!
    Valentin

PS: PC players will have all the events, and will get a chance to get all the rewards. Just as next gen players

Why the f*** are you making an event before the pc and the next gen version will be released ???

Ubi-Valentin's Avatar Community Manager
    @EV1LT3MPL4R : Don't worry, PC players will have all the events, and will get a chance to get all the rewards. Just as next gen players.

What he said

Originally Posted by EV1LT3MPL4R Go to original post
    Why the f*** are you making an event before the pc and the next gen version will be released ???
    It's almost enuf to make me cancel my pre-order

Thanks for the event but no community Goal ?

i’ve got a not releated question :
    i’m connected to initiates.com and i see my initates level ingame but my Ratonhnhaké:ton costumes for the huntsman is not unlock ingame can you help me please ?

This kinda sucks, especially because I can't even participate since I haven't received my copy of the game yet.
    So if I miss this event I won't have another chance to get these rewards? as a PS3 player?

just in time ubi! i dont know why but you delayed the game for mexico just in time for this november 1st!

no fair I pre-ordered mine for the ps3 and it hasn't came yet.

DarknessRasm's Avatar Member
    It's way too soon for an event specially since we're talking about a 3 day event.

I haven't received my copy yet and probably won't until next week and they kick a short event out of the blue where I won't even be able to acquire the rewards?

I'm not satisfied about this.... Ubisoft should have waited longer to start making events, maybe 1-2 weeks after the game's release.

ohh I was almost buy AC:BF for PC but I learned it will be relase on november after the other consoles now i will download it on the internet what a pirate situation... screw you ubisoft mother****er *****ez

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►