Waves of Chaoz AC4 recruitment now open!

We are the Assassin's Creed division of the Waves of Chaoz clan/family. We are a clan on the 360 and Xbox One consoles. We are now open to new recruits for AC4 Black Flag. We have a place for both casual and competitive players.

We have a tryout process, and yes skill DOES play a part in it, but it's not the only thing we look at. As I mentioned, we are family as much as we are a clan. We also want our members to be a good fit, and in the interest of making sure we find players who are a genuinely good fit, we will just ask you to be yourself and not try to put on a front during your recruitment trial. Therefore, we will not give you specific criteria to try to meet other than the following:

-Xbox 360 player WITH an active gold account
    -Have a mic
    -We ask you have finished the level progression (55). If you are close to finishing it, you may still request a tryout that may be verified pending the completion of your progression. We aren't trying to be snobs, but obviously having all abilities/perks unlocked is important. Expect this to change one additional time in the near future, as we will ultimately have a requirement that you prestige again so that all crafting is unlocked. But for the time being, we understand it takes time for this to happen, especially if you didn't buy the game on launch day.

If you wish to try out, please contact one of the following leaders/recruitment managers via xbox live:

Spider Dem0n
    smonster50
    Indienoise
    Bless Yer Heart
    SXYiestAssassin
    I am Voys

Please feel free to talk to us on the forums if you wish, but we do not begin new member trials without first speaking with you in an xbox live party.

Our current members include:

Spider Dem0n (leader)
    smonster50 (general)
    Indienoise (general)
    Bless Yer Heart (general)
    Sadistic Monkeyz
    turtledark
    Tenacious Thane
    subject10000001
    SXYiestAssassin
    I am Voys
    OP Tildeath
    OP White Liger
    InfamouSuspect
    TimeBOMB104
    KiLLaG187
    S0ul Flare
    KSI NOPURPOSE
    xXxAnarchistxXx

The last assassin whose shoes i stepped into was Altair, but I am anxious to quench my hidden blades. I'm looking for a clan to, hopefully, acquaint me with the multiplayer more, teaching me the ins and outs and subtle nuances. I learn fast and integrate with others well. I'm on 360 on the east coast, and I play mostly after ten p.m. My gamertag is ZGaiden.

Kaiyoto's Avatar Senior Member
    Good luck with the new clan!

Originally Posted by zgaiden15 Go to original post
    The last assassin whose shoes i stepped into was Altair, but I am anxious to quench my hidden blades. I'm looking for a clan to, hopefully, acquaint me with the multiplayer more, teaching me the ins and outs and subtle nuances. I learn fast and integrate with others well. I'm on 360 on the east coast, and I play mostly after ten p.m. My gamertag is ZGaiden.
    Sounds like you'll be online at the same time as most of us. Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk to you very soon!

Originally Posted by Kaiyoto Go to original post
    Good luck with the new clan!
    We're hardly new, but I'll graciously accept your well wishes anyway!

Kaiyoto's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought your gamertag looked familiar! There's so many fly by night little clans I wasn't sure. I stopped keeping track of the new ones somewhere around Revelations and don't take note anymore unless they make a little noise and stick around for a while.

Best of luck with the clan ^~^

Thanks moi!

I'd also like to note, we are really focusing our recruitment efforts right now toward the MST/PST folks. Not to say we'll ignore you if you're in other time zones, but if you're in those time zones, especially if you're looking to get involved in competition, we'd love to talk to you!

bump for updated roster, and, well, bump.

It good to have a huge clan but sometime it also good to consider the fairness in the clan as well.

1. Too of a big clan can leave other out of participation in scrim matches or even tournament, to me I think having those who are more active should have the opportunities in being the tournament or scrim and not judge them from their skill since they are member recruited, so they should be trusted to play their part well depending on what team mode they are playing. As I see you guy are judging players base on rank as you guy are given out "general" position or maybe just for how long they been in a clan. And I do see reasoning that players who been in the clan for the longest deserve more priority then those who just join or those who are just in between.

2. Member who choose to play with certain members only or choose to play with players outside the clan only. This is something I recommend to all players who are leading a clan, if player are just going to be holding a tag to represent a clan, that not being part of a clan. It just something like, "I'm a fan of this (clan)" Unless they are going to play with there own clan and be more active with there own clan which they should.

-my past clan, well they aren't as active and they choose to play with certain players only so I quit. I thought to myself it was better for me to quit and not play with a clan who not going to play with their own clan, because as of clan they should play together and to me that what being part of a clan is about. And It not that there not allow to play with other because there in a clan but they just do it so much that it start to get annoying.
    -these are just what I kind of experience from my past clan so I'm just saying it, as WHU do have lots of members they do lack in something even myself see it as being part of them once. Even if anyone disagree with me that just the way I see it. My reason for quitting them is not because they suck or anything, just too much as what i kind of describe above..........

And I see you guys have more than 20 members so I'm just suggesting my problem and how this clan is going to Operate with this amount of players. It not my business to interfere with your clan or recruitment and I do not wish to know. These are just in my opinion