🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Moon_Selena Go to original post
    And what should I do if my region's (Russia) Ubi support ignores me? I asked them about a PS3 version of the game several times, but for some weird reason their answer contained some really vague info about a PC (!!!) version and after that they never replied again O_o
    If you have replied to them and asked them to clarify on the PS3 version and you have not heard back from them after 48 hours: You can pass your ticket number to me, and I'll get someone to contact you.

Please PM me the number.

So, I downloaded AC3 digitally. Upon installation, the only two options were, once again, Hungarian and Czech.
    This got me a bit skeptical, so I contacted my local support, as suggested by Mr_Shade, and now I'm still awaiting their response.
    Hopefully this time, they'll acknowledge my existence...

Ok, I don't want to start a new thread when this exist.

So I got my copy of the game, and... it has English, but no Polish language.

Here is from the support:
    "Although the leaflet included with your Black Chest edition of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is in English, we can assure you that the game contains and will play in the languages below:

English
    French
    Italian
    German
    Spanish
    Polish
    Finnish
    Swedish
    Danish
    Norwegian
    Dutch
    Portuguese

Please note that the above list does not apply to copies of the game purchased in the UK or wider Europe."

The thing is, I ordered from ubi store - and it was black chest - so ubi store was the only place it could have been ordered. Yet, it does not have Polish. I am able to play it in English, but it would be nice to have an option to play it in my onw language as well.

So I bought the Czech/Polish/Magyar/Russian version. And here it is again, no English. WTF Ubisoft? Seriously? I mean cmon, how much space on the BluRay would the english texts take? The game is developed in english so why cant we play it that way?

Originally Posted by TopanStarwalker Go to original post
    So I bought the Czech/Polish/Magyar/Russian version. And here it is again, no English. WTF Ubisoft? Seriously? I mean cmon, how much space on the BluRay would the english texts take? The game is developed in english so why cant we play it that way?
    Did you buy it from your local retailer? You should probably contact them, see if they have anything to say about it..
    And when they don't reply, you should probably contact Ubi support too... But this sucks, man :/

EDIT/UPDATE: So, local support finally replied to me, all I got is that they are not allowed to tell me whether the physical version will contain English settings or not, but they did tell me that if the disk does not contain them, neither will the digital copy. I guess I'm not buying the game here then.

Originally Posted by TopanStarwalker Go to original post
    Well, at least there is English audio, that's a good thing -- Ubi support told me yesterday that there isn't even that. Yeah, right, seems like they are very well informed... why did I even bother to ask? And I bothered Mr_Shade for nothing. Support clearly knows nothing about the product developed by the company they work for (and here I thought they were supposed to answer customer's questions about said products). Guys from the store had to convince me over the phone that there actually is English audio in the game so I wouldn't cancel my pre-paid pre-order.

Seriously though -- why do they have to rob us of English language option? I'd like to know that too, 'cause maybe there is some reasonable explanation to that or maybe they simply think that we don't need it...