Rutg3rO's Avatar Member
    Great list. I love that RS-vanilla intro so working on that now.
    Anyone know how to finish the "play one new songs" mission?

Originally Posted by C.Linton Go to original post
    Glad to see the RS2012 theme as one of the songs. I always thought that would be a cool tune to learn.
    I'm glad to see this as well. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for them to give it to us. Lol. Better late than never

thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Want to add my belated thank to SH-elx as well. This may be the single-most helpful thread on the boards. Seeing the whole list gives a sense of structure to the otherwise haphazard missions. And seeing the bonus songs actually gives motivation to complete everything.

Originally Posted by notMikeH Go to original post
    I'm glad to see this as well. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for them to give it to us. Lol. Better late than never
    Honestly, the song makes so much use of the new techniques that it wouldn't have worked nearly as well in the last game.

LvlNinety9's Avatar Senior Member
    Just finished getting everything on this list last night. And Rut all you have to do to finish the Play one new songs mission is play a song you haven't played yet.

Rutg3rO's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by LvlNinety9 Go to original post
    Just finished getting everything on this list last night. And Rut all you have to do to finish the Play one new songs mission is play a song you haven't played yet.
    well I'll be d*****! The mission is gone! Ha, thanks. I thought I had done that and the mission was still there, but I started working on the weekly tonight and now I have a new mission
    Funny, you calling my Rut though. Only my wife and a small set of friends do that I was almost thinking you know me in RL .

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    thanks again elx. took me one week to unlock everything. having this list gave me more motivation to stay in score attack (ie: only _ more songs until I unlock THIS song)

LvlNinety9's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rutg3rO Go to original post
    well I'll be d*****! The mission is gone! Ha, thanks. I thought I had done that and the mission was still there, but I started working on the weekly tonight and now I have a new mission
    Funny, you calling my Rut though. Only my wife and a small set of friends do that I was almost thinking you know me in RL .
    Heh no. The only one on here I know IRL is KilaRoach. Good guy. I found Score Attack was the easiest way to unlock everything though. Just ran through it on bass, rhythm, and lead and everything fell into place.

Originally Posted by LvlNinety9 Go to original post
    Heh no. The only one on here I know IRL is KilaRoach. Good guy. I found Score Attack was the easiest way to unlock everything though. Just ran through it on bass, rhythm, and lead and everything fell into place.
    Paul directly claimed that Score Attack was the fastest way to get unlocks on twitter, so it may be weighed heavier than missions and other methods.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm going to add this to the following Stickies for reference.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...es-Workarounds
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/785634