Which (platform)version of AC 4

Hello. Can somebody take an advice for me? Can I run AC4 on my laptop (Geforce GT630M 2GB, I7 CPU, 4GB RAM) or it's better if I buy it for PS3?
    Thank you.

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Your specs are lower than the recommended and laptop graphics cards are not properly supported for AC4. So, you will enjoy the game more on your PS3. Happy gaming.

I don't know about the specs on your PC, but I just bought AC3 on mine and I feel like I just got robbed. The game won't launch; I managed to open the multiplayer once, but never managed to do so again. Everything that I've found on the internet and Player Support is "Reinstall". What the actual **** are people at Ubisoft doing?

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bensas42 Go to original post
    I don't know about the specs on your PC, but I just bought AC3 on mine and I feel like I just got robbed. The game won't launch; I managed to open the multiplayer once, but never managed to do so again. Everything that I've found on the internet and Player Support is "Reinstall". What the actual **** are people at Ubisoft doing?
    Post your specs. The game is faulty and there is a chance it cannot run on your machine. I had an ATI 4650 on my previous PC, which was above the minimum requirements, but I could not run the single player.
    HOWEVER, make sure you take all the necessary troubleshooting steps before you conclude that this is the case with you as well.

compared to other games AC series is not all that graphic intensive if your going for maximum quality i would go with a gtx 5xx or up if you just want to play than a geforce 8X or higher is the minimum i would try it on but only the desktop cards with more vram.

i don't follow ATI/AMD tho so not sure what the model numbers are like there