1. #1

    AC Story Mode compared to AC Multiplayer-_-

    I have question why can't we jump off or to stuff in story unlike in mult u have to wait till u get to the end of the platform to just jump?
    Like u can tap jump button way before it's time to jump off but u can't in multiplayer mode. That's just my question
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by darknesreasz Go to original post
    I have question why can't we jump off or to stuff in story unlike in mult u have to wait till u get to the end of the platform to just jump?
    Like u can tap jump button way before it's time to jump off but u can't in multiplayer mode. That's just my question
    whcih game are you playing?
    not mocking you but ac1 2 b r 3 4? which one?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    TheDanteEX's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    311
    Control has always been "neater" in multiplayer. It just makes it easier for the developers to know when a player is vulnerable or not. If there were too many variables it would be difficult and likely glitchy.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by TheDanteEX Go to original post
    Control has always been "neater" in multiplayer. It just makes it easier for the developers to know when a player is vulnerable or not. If there were too many variables it would be difficult and likely glitchy.
    You mean like being in mid air and then being dragged back to a step before you jumped because the game/ server.has not registered that you have landed from your mid air jump yet
    Or being dragged back down a wall run because the game has not registered that you have reached a ledge or finished climbing onto the roof yet
    These things make me
    Share this post

  5. #5
    TheDanteEX's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    311
    Well, maybe neat wasn't the right word for it. It's just.. more tight. It's a bit more restrictive but less loose I guess. But I was actually targeting my post at the OP.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by TheDanteEX Go to original post
    Well, maybe neat wasn't the right word for it. It's just.. more tight. It's a bit more restrictive but less loose I guess. But I was actually targeting my post at the OP.
    I guess I got confused as you didn't quote anybody in your post
    But I can see how it could be a lot messier, if we where allowed to do ally the things we could in SP, I also think I understand why all the drag back kills happen in MP so I try not to get too frustrated and try to learn to tweak my timing a bit better, I did get it down to being able to run like a headless chicken in a lot of domination circles without getting drag back kills, but that extra gun still gets me occasionally
    Share this post