MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    All this says to me is you want to see him have sex. We dont NEED to see him conceive :|
    Are you suggesting you aren't interesting in watching pixels getting it on with each other? There's no love like pixel love, baby!!

In all seriousness though we already know he did the deed at some point otherwise we wouldn't have had Desmond in AC1 .

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MT4K Go to original post
    Are you suggesting you aren't interesting in watching pixels getting it on with each other? There's no love like pixel love, baby!!

In all seriousness though we already know he did the deed at some point otherwise we wouldn't have had Desmond in AC1 .
    Yup. Also we never saw Ezio conceive, only Altair.

Yup. Also we never saw Ezio conceive, only Altair.
    The only purpose for that part of my post was a reminder of the most basic law that exists within the context of the franchise and the animus. We cannot see an ancestor die while playing as that ancestor period. I feel like this needs to be constantly reiterated because ideas in this forum keep coming up that would break this law of the Assassins Creed verse.

Laws made for this universe are not made to be broken, they are always the first rules established and breaking them is absolutely unacceptable.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Azurefeatherfly Go to original post
    The only purpose for that part of my post was a reminder of the most basic law that exists within the context of the franchise and the animus. We cannot see an ancestor die while playing as that ancestor period. I feel like this needs to be constantly reiterated because ideas in this forum keep coming up that would break this law of the Assassins Creed verse.

Laws made for this universe are not made to be broken, they are always the first rules established and breaking them is absolutely unacceptable.
    But no one said we want to see Connor die?

But no one said we want to see Connor die?
    This quote:

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    I wanted him to die.

Seriously I think that would've been a great ending befitting of Connor's tragic story.

Originally Posted by Azula2005 Go to original post
    Connor never really lost his mentor, he just died of old age.
    Death is loss....no matter how it happens.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by swordxslash Go to original post
    Death is loss....no matter how it happens.
    Yep, although it was in a lighter context it's still a loss.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234