Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    They try to create to much feelz. Make a guy that winz 4 wonz gahd oobisaft

I was deeply moved with how lonely Connor felt at the end of AC3, I wanted to give him a hug!

Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    I was deeply moved with how lonely Connor felt at the end of AC3, I wanted to give him a hug!
    I wanted him to die.

Seriously I think that would've been a great ending befitting of Connor's tragic story.

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by adventurewomen Go to original post
    I agree with everything wholeheartedly! All Assassins so far have lost so much in their lives, and it's sad however it makes their stories interesting & compelling!

Great post OP!
    It's that sense of lost that keeps them going, but it explains why some people rather just help the assassins but not become one. And all three protagonists are a clear example of that.

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    I wanted him to die.

Seriously I think that would've been a great ending befitting of Connor's tragic story.
    He wasn't prone to violence and would rather avoid it unless necessary or left with no choice. Thomas Hickey's word when he talks to Connor about wanting what he wants, but telling Connor that his hands will always be empty was quite of a foreshadowing end to how Connor will be at the end of his journey.

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    I wanted him to die.

I thought about what you said. I didn't want him to die, I would like Connor to experience companionship once again have a friend who is there for him and also Connor to experience true love. Just love in general is something that Connor needs in his life! Connor deserves happiness for once.

Originally Posted by phoenix-force411 Go to original post
    It's that sense of lost that keeps them going, but it explains why some people rather just help the assassins but not become one. And all three protagonists are a clear example of that.
    I agree, it's like they all don't want the same thing to happen to others that's why they join the Assassins to protect the people from the Templars who inflict danger.

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    lol. With AC4, everyone is gonna die. Even Edwardo. Pirate hunters, Templars and Reginalds. They're not even glorified deaths. Prepare yourselves for a lot of dem feelz in AC4. A lot of sad sad death feelz

Originally Posted by ArabianFrost Go to original post
    lol. With AC4, everyone is gonna die. Even Edwardo. Pirate hunters, Templars and Reginalds. They're not even glorified deaths. Prepare yourselves for a lot of dem feelz in AC4. A lot of sad sad death feelz
    It'll be worse than a Shakespeare play.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ArabianFrost Go to original post
    I'm almost positive that the circumstances of some of the more prominent deaths will be changed. They always are in AC.

There's one thing Connor will never lose.....
    Am I right ladies ;D
    Jk lol..he was just too busy for Ezio stuff