1. #1

    Edward must be able to throw stuff.

    Connor, besides axes, couldn't throw stuff like Ezio could. Please Ubisoft read this because I think it would be super cool if Edward could throw beer bottles ! The fans would love it. Please comment if you agree or disagree.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK / Greece
    Posts
    5,081
    I'd like to see him throw stuff like squid, sponges, octopuses... For the squid there would be a special "ink attack" move straight to the opponent's eye.

    Oh and skulls! Yes, skulls! He's a pirate...
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    I'd like to see him throw stuff like squid, sponges, octopuses... For the squid there would be a special "ink attack" move straight to the opponent's eye.

    Oh and skulls! Yes, skulls! He's a pirate...
    Yes!!!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    This really belongs in the AC4 Features that we would like to see... but i cant seem to find it.

    In AC3 Connor was able to throw targets into breakable objects (example: in the bar you could break chairs, tables, barrels and slam the foe into the bar)....Loved this feature.... but would love to see more of it. Throw someone over his head into a breakable table, over a bar, through windows in the streets, or into Polls/posts... throw people face first into walls, Would like to pick up chairs and break them over someones head or back if they are not paying attention. Break torches would be cool feature with a small explosion that would hurt people in the direction of the swing. (bottle could work too... temporarily stun people perhaps.)

    Things to throw like Knives, Skulls, Bottles, Torches, sand, Octopus, Slap someone with a fish, bombs (should make a comeback)

    Could we add a fire spit feature...would be epic. force someone to slip on whale oil (used to light torches), Beard pull with a swing throw feature would be cool.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,043
    Originally Posted by Sidizen Go to original post
    Connor, besides axes, couldn't throw stuff like Ezio could. Please Ubisoft read this because I think it would be super cool if Edward could throw beer bottles ! The fans would love it. Please comment if you agree or disagree.
    Ezio threw stuff ?? which Ezio ? Auditore ?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,656
    Well apparently during fights we can use beer bottles or whatever is around us quickly as weapons.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    Well apparently during fights we can use beer bottles or whatever is around us quickly as weapons.
    Yea, more quicktime events. Exactly what I wanted.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,350
    Originally Posted by monster_rambo Go to original post
    Yea, more quicktime events. Exactly what I wanted.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!

    I would like more interactive things. It wouldnt be that hard to do. You already have a pickup option for muskets, why not just apply it to beer bottles, a broom etc.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!

    I would like more interactive things. It wouldnt be that hard to do. You already have a pickup option for muskets, why not just apply it to beer bottles, a broom etc.
    Scope, really. I don't know about you, but if environment objects are all to be picked up and used, I would love them to be implemented properly, not like in AC2/ACB where it's just a mace animation set with the same sound effects (because I guess they just made the broom a mace class object). And that's extra scope. Additional sounds. Additional animations. Additional properties (for example, objects like bottles break - and in a 'just a counter animation' way you don't even have to set that up as a property, it's just part of animation, but now you have to take that into account if it's a useable object). And a number of other little things, that when you sum that all up, that's not exactly so little work anymore.

    Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb has a very good combat system that's based on all kinds of environmental objects. I mean, you can pick up a chair there, break it over somebody's head, and then pick up the chair's leg and use it as a club. And that's really cool. But scope wise, AC games are MUCH MUCH bigger than Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, so... Yeah.

    And there's the core weapons combat system that AC has yet to perfect (although I think that AC3 combat system is so far the best, still room to work with), that I think should be a much higher priority.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    I would like to throw stuff to lure guards, that's a good feature.
    Share this post