Patch notes – rayman legends pc version (1.2.103716)

PATCH NOTES –
    RAYMAN LEGENDS PC VERSION (1.2.103716)
    27 September 2013

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    The game will update automatically after release of this patch. If your PC is connected to the Internet when you launch Rayman Legends, an auto downloader will pop up to inform you that a game update is available for download and installation.

CHANGE LIST:
    · Frame Rate Issue –
    o Players with resolution refresh rates set below 59Hz/60Hz were experiencing low FPS and rates set higher than 60Hz produced frame skipping.
    o Selection of invalid refresh rates will not be possible after installation of this patch.
    · Online Challenge Connection Issue (follow-up from 13/09/2013 server maintenance) –
    o Fixed country configuration issue where players from certain countries were unable to access online features.
    · Enhanced data encryption to combat hacking.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    · Black Border Issue: Players may continue to set their screen resolution to higher than 16:9 but by doing so they may encounter issues. We suggest that players set the resolution to 16:9 or below for an optimal game experience.

Originally Posted by MCMonobrow Go to original post
    PATCH NOTES –
    RAYMAN LEGENDS PC VERSION (1.2.103716)
    27 September 2013

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    The game will update automatically after release of this patch. If your PC is connected to the Internet when you launch Rayman Legends, an auto downloader will pop up to inform you that a game update is available for download and installation.

CHANGE LIST:
    · Frame Rate Issue –
    o Players with resolution refresh rates set below 59Hz/60Hz were experiencing low FPS and rates set higher than 60Hz produced frame skipping.
    o Selection of invalid refresh rates will not be possible after installation of this patch.
    · Online Challenge Connection Issue (follow-up from 13/09/2013 server maintenance) –
    o Fixed country configuration issue where players from certain countries were unable to access online features.
    · Enhanced data encryption to combat hacking.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    · Black Border Issue: Players may continue to set their screen resolution to higher than 16:9 but by doing so they may encounter issues. We suggest that players set the resolution to 16:9 or below for an optimal game experience.

Not even a mention of the fact that some people can't play unless their internet cable is yanked out? Not even a mention???!!

Excellent, the slowmotion seems to be fixed now. Thanks!

Hi! I have an issue since this update. I usually use a Xbox 360 Wireless controller and a generic pad to play in cooperative mode. But after this update I can't play with both... If I plug the xbox 360 controller, I can use it, but when I plug the other pad, this is set to player 1 and the 360 controller was useless... And if I plug in the first place the generic pad, when I plug the 360 controller the game disregards me XD.

Both pads are useful in another games and emulators, the fail is only in this game since this update =(. What can I do?

Thank you so much!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support? the link is in my signature.

I have opened now, thank you! I didn't found it before =). I'll post here if I get an accurate answer.

Wow amazing patch, nothing about the crash launch unless offline. And before someone say "Hi, have you opened a ticket with Technical bla bla bla" YES I did TWICE and they still not answer...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by NF_Biscotte Go to original post
    Wow amazing patch, nothing about the crash launch unless offline. And before someone say "Hi, have you opened a ticket with Technical bla bla bla" YES I did TWICE and they still not answer...
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please only open one ticket. If you would like to PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager we will investigate.

So I launched Rayman Legends this morning. My FPS seems to still be locked at just around 30 (29, 30, 31 or so), so the game still plays at half speed. I checked in my control panel, and it says that the version number is 1.2... Is there a way to confirm whether Legends has updated to this most recent version (1.2.103716)? Or a way to force an update if it hasn't updated?

My laptop more than meets minimum specs, I'm equal with the recommended graphics specs with a nvidia 630m, and I have a core i7. Native resolution is 1366x768, refresh rate of 60hz. Regardless of whether I'm running in windowed mode or fullscreen, the fps remains consistent... I've also tried a dozen different suggested user fixes, from custom resolutions to adjusting refresh rate, etc. I've filed a tech support ticket but I'm wondering if anyone has a fix to suggest now.

Thanks

Hey all,

So after some initial confusion with tech support and uploading dxdiags and stuff, I was finally told that there is no frame rate caps in the game, so I should check my graphics card and make sure that vsync was disabled for rayman legends. I did that, no dice. The guy ALSO said that mobile graphics cards aren't supported! Which was frustrating.... until I realized I could just switch to my integrated graphics (intel integrated graphics 3000) and let them handle the game. FINALLY. Works like a charm, now, the integrated graphics are more than enough to handle a (gorgeous) 2D game like Legends. My frame rates during actual gameplay fullscreen are usually 56-60 now, which is great compared to the 30 I was locked at, if not perfect. During level loading and occasionally during gameplay the FPS will drop down to 35 or 40, but it's rare. The game is definitely playable now, and it's very enjoyable!

I do wish that there was support for laptop graphics cards.... seems weird that there isn't. But I'm glad that I finally figured SOMETHING out. Hope this helps anyone else who is having issues with FPS.