Originally Posted by Soph93ita Go to original post
    i am saving up with gold too because you can still expect to get a couple of wildcards from them and i have no need to improve my deck and get to 1000 ELO where i will get stomped.
    i'd rather slowly farm and keep everything then buy a serious box, tons of packs when forgotten war is released and get to 1000 ELO.
    This is exactly what I am doing as well .

Is there an official release date on the expansion yet? I too have been saving resources and not opening prize packs (in case they contain Wild Cards if they are opened after the expansion) but if it's very far off I think I would be happier just opening the packs now.

Originally Posted by silentbobus Go to original post
    Is there an official release date on the expansion yet? I too have been saving resources and not opening prize packs (in case they contain Wild Cards if they are opened after the expansion) but if it's very far off I think I would be happier just opening the packs now.
    So far they've been saying the end of September which is obviously really close. There's a streaming event for the expansion tomorrow so I guess they're getting really close to finishing it up. Nevertheless I wouldn't be surprised we'd end up having to wait another month.

I have about 185000 Gold and 2000 Seals Saved up, excited.

Any new info on release date ?

From what they said on the friday stream its going to be before the end of the month. I doubt that the are going to release it before the 24th but it might be that day or even just the day after.

As to saving money i've got a good amount of gold and seals saved up I'm just really wondering about the price of things. I really hope they release the new set at Herald of the Void price and then drop the price of everything else in the shop. If its released at over Herald I don't think i'm going to be able to afford enough to make a academy deck unless they introduce a starter as well.