Qualifier #1 - 'Ban it'-Tournament on monday (29.07.2013)

Hey guys,

on the next monday the first tournament out of 'The Crazy-Tournament-League' will be played.

All the informations about the monthly league you can find here: *klick*

Rules

- The tournament is starting @20:00 CEST (Registration opens @19:00 CEST in my twitch-chat).
    - The community is able to ban up to 3 heroes and 3 other cards out of the tournament!
    - The 3 chosen heroes and other cards are not allowed to use in the tournament!
    - Knockout-Tournament. Best of 1 for every match till the top 16 - Best of 3 for every match till the final - Best of 5 for the final!
    - The winner of every matchup has to make the screenshots. You can tell me in the Twitch-Chat who has won, this is enough - but if there is a problem, the screenshot will be the proof ;-)
    - Maximum of 128 players!
    - Changing the deck is allowed from round to round - but not in a bo3/bo5 matchup!
    - If you see that your opponent is playing with one of the banned heroes/cards you have to report him, he will be disqualified (take a screenshot!)

Banned Heroes: Dhamiria, Adar Malik, Yukiko
    Banned Cards: Decay Spitter, Throne of Renewal, Atropos

For everything else please read the maintopic for the tournament-league

Prices

This is a qualifier for the weekly and monthly finals - but still we have a pricepool. Every participant is automatically adding 5.000 gold to the daily jackpot...and if you read the informations in the maintopic you can see, that the weekly and monthly jackpots are also inreased with your participation

1st: 33% of the victory cash
    2nd: 25%
    3rd: 20%
    4th: 10%
    5th to 8th: 3% each

+

Top 32 of every qualifier = 1 Point for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    Top 16 of every qualifier = 2 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    Top 8 of every qualifier = 4 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    4th place of every qualifier = 7 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    3rd place of every qualifier = 9 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    2. Place of every qualifier = 12 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder
    1. Place of every qualifier = 15 points for the monthly ladder + for the weekly ladder

Greetz,
    Enclase

http://twitch.tv/theenclase/

Nice...
    But I think that the date in title of this topic is wrong It should be sth like 29.07. ;]

Cheers,
    Rev

trupiciel's Avatar Heed the Call!
    I can't find a place to sign in to this tournament. How much of a moron is me, Enclase? Can you guide me?

GHOST OF ENCLASE:
    -Signing up begin one hour before tournament date, on my chat @ twitch.tv, you moron.

The banned heroes and cards are decided now!

Banned Heroes: Dhamiria, Adar Malik, Yukiko
    Banned Cards: Decay Spitter, Throne of Renewal, Atropos

We have voted in my twitch-chat and this are the results. So you can start to build your deck for the tournament.

Dont forget to tell your friends ingame about the tournament-league. More participants = more prices! And with the knockoutsystem you dont even have a big disadvantage if more people joining.

So help us/me to make this tournaments popular - and we all will have a nice time

Greetz,
    Enclase

Infernal_Wisdom's Avatar Senior Member
    Hope I may have some time tomorrow, good luck for all players, and also tournaments of enclase are competative&fun, fully supported! thanks enclase

Originally Posted by Enclase Go to original post
    This is a qualifier for the weekly and monthly finals - but still we have a pricepool. Every participant is automatically adding 5.000 gold to the daily jackpot
    How will this work exactly?
    We'll have to pay 5k to participate?
    Is this related to the 10k per player into the Jackpot from the Tournament Sponsorship Program?

Originally Posted by Zaaskar Go to original post
    How will this work exactly?
    We'll have to pay 5k to participate?
    Is this related to the 10k per player into the Jackpot from the Tournament Sponsorship Program?
    Ofc you dont have to pay 5k gold, the 5k gold are just addet to the pricepool - exactly like in the Sponsorship-Program, yes.

I just wanna have it a bit different, because i think the weekly and monthly finals could be really epic

I'm glad to see that other people are as tired of Mailk/Atropos/Decay Spitter decks as I am, although taking out all three cards makes Necro a little light, I can't remember the last time a Necro deck won without playing those cards.

But without Dharmiria, what's to stop everyone from playing OTK?

M0rw47h's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by silentbobus Go to original post
    I
    Probably Dhamiria, Yukiko and Throne ban.

Originally Posted by silentbobus Go to original post
    I'm glad to see that other people are as tired of Mailk/Atropos/Decay Spitter decks as I am, although taking out all three cards makes Necro a little light, I can't remember the last time a Necro deck won without playing those cards.

Cosmic Balance, Cosmic Realignment, Strength of the Sea, Belias, Stream Singers, Dispells...

And btw. - this tournament has the target to take out the most 'annoying' cards in the actual meta to create a new meta. If there is something too strong, you will see, that the bans in the next 'Ban it' will change