🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Dedsec Edition unboxing video

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    New gameplay!

Is it going to be available through DLC?

lol we really need to get Ubisoft to release some ACTUAL unboxing videos. Ones with REAL people unboxing the edition so we can see the actual content. I don't mean to sound so harsh, but whats the point of spending time making these videos when the picture already shows us everything?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by DukuDragon Go to original post
    lol we really need to get Ubisoft to release some ACTUAL unboxing videos. Ones with REAL people unboxing the edition so we can see the actual content. I don't mean to sound so harsh, but whats the point of spending time making these videos when the picture already shows us everything?
    I wouldn't mind having that job

They like to show the contents, in 3d - so you can see angles etc on some of the products - also the 'real' items - may not be ready until a few weeks before, so maybe a little late for using in the trailer.

AlexRocaSanchez's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow! Looks great!!! Can't wait!!! ^_^

I was planning on getting Dedsec edition but i'm not sure because i really want the mask (i don't mind about the cap) so its a shame
    wish they would add the mask to the dedsec edition. Also I would be pretty annoyed if they released missions and rewards from Dedsec edition as DLC later because that defeats the purpose of me pre-ordering this edition for extra money