Hi, I had made a summary of the card info that I had extract from the gallery:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-of-HantzzLeak

NorsemanXXI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Air2Ground Go to original post
    The altar of wishes looks interesting, looks like you collect 'wildcards' somehow and them trade them in for a card of your choice by paying the wildcard/crystal cost shown on the front of the card.

In the image, the vampire card bottom right worth 16 crystals/wildcards is greyed out as the player only has 15 wildcards...

It may be more complicated than though as I see that the epic is worth 8 while the rare is 10 so who knows...

Rambling over.
    I'm guessing that cards from the older sets are cheaper to get, which makes sense, I was already expecting this logic.

Void Arbiter costs more than the Chaos Imp because it's a rare from the latest expansion, while the Imp is an Epic from the oldest set.

However, if the Imp is 8 and Vampire Assassin is 16, it means an Epic from Herald of the Void costs even more.

The only thing that is unclear is how those wildcards are acquired.

PS: Can you say "major leak bomb" ?

Originally Posted by NorsemanXXI Go to original post
    I'm guessing that cards from the older sets are cheaper to get, which makes sense, I was already expecting this logic.

Void Arbiter costs more than the Chaos Imp because it's a rare from the latest expansion, while the Imp is an Epic from the oldest set.

However, if the Imp is 8 and Vampire Assassin is 16, it means an Epic from Herald of the Void costs even more.

The only thing that is unclear is how those wildcards are acquired.

PS: Can you say "major leak bomb" ?
    I'm guessing maybe, as they used Altar of Wishes as the name of the system and the card itself refers to level requirements, that you pick up a wildcard every time you level? This would seem to be a nice way to incentivise people to actually play the game rather than just allowing people to buy them straight up. It would also, to my mind at least, seem to generate them at a kind of level (given the prices shown in the screenshot) that wouldn't totally mess with the monetisation of the game from Ubi's standpoint.

NorsemanXXI's Avatar Member
    It would make sense that it's related with Infernal Pit because the two systems seem to be connected.

My guess is that in one side you will sacrifice cards for wild cards and in the other side you will use wild cards to acquire cards.

I have a feeling it's only connected to the Infernal Pit in that they serve similar purposes. I'd be kindasurprised if Wildcards were rewards in the Infernal Pit.

hitoriken's Avatar Junior Member
    Coolest, sexiest and most exciting expansion! Thanks for finding arts. This arts make me happy (there was so few female beauty in the game):

I also love this one:

I really want to know who wins) We need animation in that universe!!!
    P.S. Here is all pics from gallery in archive:
    gdocs link

Raya Sibilat, one more Unique creature. I wonder if other factions will also get second unique creature.

Originally Posted by ulpsz Go to original post
    thank you hanzz...

in the third image it shows that we might be able to have the same card in multiple decks
    How do you get that from the image? It does not show any of the cards in the collection in the deck... I think the image is trying to show the filter options with the new set and faction....

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345