Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Just look at the artwork ... <3 <3 <3

I like the nickname testgod2

The artwork indeed is amazing, I can't wait!

Btw, where do you see the Minotaurs, I didn't search too much, but I couldn't find them.

Edit: Never mind, found them, I couldn't open that picture with the Minotaur. ^^

The altar of wishes looks interesting, looks like you collect 'wildcards' somehow and them trade them in for a card of your choice by paying the wildcard/crystal cost shown on the front of the card.

In the image, the vampire card bottom right worth 16 crystals/wildcards is greyed out as the player only has 15 wildcards...

It may be more complicated than though as I see that the epic is worth 8 while the rare is 10 so who knows...

Rambling over.

nice screenshots :0 i want this patch so hard.. it seams to be complete so i hope we get this patch VERY soon O_O

Unflippen believable man, amazing art, and the new abilities LOOK SUPER interesting, meta watch out!!!!!

Great job at finding this out. I am excited about new expansion, Altar of Wishes and apparently new tweaks in the game!

Thx Hantzz for great find!

There's a description of a new creature in the image 15
    The Moon flyer (image 15 : http://jogos.uol.com.br/pc/galerias/...htm#fotoNav=15).

In a rush perspective a 3/0/3 undying creature for 2 ressources and 3 cards in the graveyard is always interresting.

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    there's also a imcomplete hero description in this image http://jogos.uol.com.br/pc/galerias/...htm#fotoNav=17

ouch, I sense a horrible NDA breach!