New Artwork - Haven Creature (Crusader Chaplain)

There is only 1 artwork preview for Haven creature, I hope there is more...

*Image taken from http://www.momcards.fr/us/news/main.htm
    Thanks to mkghost for telling me the wrong in image source adress

The picture alone is a sure sign that haven is going to be kicking some *** in the new exp.

That is the creature from Matrix.disc stream. Amazing Art!

-Stats are unknown.
    -You can't target it as long as it is on full HP
    -If he is on the battlefield, you can't resurrect cards from graveyard

Pretty amazing if you ask me. If other creatures are going to be same as this one(in terms of awesomeness) I am really excited for the new expansion!

-If he is on the battlefield, you can't resurrect cards from graveyard
    Necro counter (

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    I expect the same kind of awesomeness for sanctuary too

Originally Posted by Dannyd137 Go to original post
    Necro counter (
    Mostly yes, but not just Necro. You can't use Light of Tomorrow and Altar of Asha too. I really like the design of it, it is strong, but preventable if you damage him first. He is a counter, but not hard counter, which is really good, because hard counters make the game worse in my opinion.

Resurrecting cards is not taking cards from your graveyard. Is not a huge counter. I hope that Haven has new mechanics not only counters for other factions. BTW this artwork is better than the artwork of the Heaven hero "Beloved General".

Originally Posted by Banehollow89 Go to original post
    Mostly yes, but not just Necro. You can't use Light of Tomorrow and Altar of Asha too. I really like the design of it, it is strong, but preventable if you damage him first. He is a counter, but not hard counter, which is really good, because hard counters make the game worse in my opinion.
    Just a correction;
    Chaplain text says "cards in graveyards can't be targetted". So you cant use Shantiri Ruins and Atropos properly but cards like Light of Tomorrow or Angel of Mercy should work normally since they don't target at all.

Originally Posted by hydramarine Go to original post
    Just a correction;
    Chaplain text says "cards in graveyards can't be targetted". So you cant use Shantiri Ruins and Atropos properly but cards like Light of Tomorrow or Angel of Mercy should work normally since they don't target at all.
    Oh ok, still good mechanic though.

Holy inquisitor it's coming....