Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

DEAD ENEMIES FALL THROUGH GROUND!!!

So I have been playing splinter cell blacklist PC, in game when I kill or knockout a enemy, either his gun, body, shield or helmet continue to fall through the ground. I mostly find this problem on 4E mission Opium Farm where I hand to hand kill the heavy infantry and his pistol and half of his shield get stuck in the ground. When they get stuck, you can not pick up the weapon or loot the ammo. I have encountered this glitch on graphics level medium and low. I have also seen 2 dead enemies glitch into the floor and each-other. Please fix this in a recent patch as Ubisoft has a reputation of not patching games that need it the most.

Epic facepalm:

Finally I've decided to report one texture and one animation bug. I've clicked through to Technical support. Filled in the forms, attached screen, and...

We are encountering a technical issue with the page you are trying to view.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we will work to fix the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please click here to return to the homepage.
    So useless.

here is a crash report from the event viewer as of 11 Jan 2014 23 minutes into the game.
    Faulting application name: Blacklist_DX11_game.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5245f25a Faulting module name: Blacklist_DX11_game.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5245f25a Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x004882bd Faulting process id: 0x9c4 Faulting application start time: 0x01cf0ef61dd3c7aa Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe Report Id: b0bb6c1a-7aec-11e3-a3e3-3c4a92533984 AGAIN UBISOFT AND UPlay DO NOT CARE ALL THEY WANT IS OUR MONEY.
    My Game has been crashing since I bought it and this issue is not resolved by Ubisoft or Uplay since 30 Dec 2013 they keep claiming it is my drivers and such but it is not, the proof is right here

Good evening.
    3 days ago I started the game, but suddenly all my progress is lost and I see the intro. Okay, I know where saves are, heard abot folders 91 and 449. But the thing is there's only folder 91 with NEW saves, where my progress equals zero. And, as i left the game, these files had been already synchronized with the cloud service
    In both savegame folders (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames and C:\Documents and Settings\****\Local Settings\Application Data\Ubisoft Game Launcher\spool\) there are only new saves with no progress.
    The quastion is following: why this happened and how I can get back my old sweet saves with progress?
    Thank you.

Splinter Cell Blacklist
    Platform: PC

1: So my first issue is that my interact with Npcs hotkey which was originally 'Space' is now '0'. The same goes for my action/switch cover hotkey which is supposed to be 'Space' it is also bound to '0' somehow. Pressing '0' will also open up my radial weapon select menu when I'm just standing around. These cannot be changed no matter what I do, the hotkey menu does not reflect this at all - it looks completely normal.

2: My second issue is making the game completely unplayable. When I left click to shoot my gun, it shoots - and then never stops shooting. So with the pistol it will fire once and I won't be able to fire it again. If I switch over to an automatic weapon it will continue shooting until the clip is empty, reload and keep on shooting.

I did not have these issues until the most recent patch. I contacted customer support and was told to re-install, which I had already done. Contacted them again and now I was told to update my drivers, clear my temporary files and disable my background applications. This of course does nothing to help the issue.

---Update: I completely re-installed Windows, and now it's working fine.

Cant get 1080p in Windows 8

I Cant get 1080p in Windows 8 and because my screen is on settings native I get a small Picture..

ASUS GeForce GTX 680 2048MB Direct CUII TOP, 47 inch Philips PFL7696T

Mirawa Crash

my game crash in mirawa mission when I am going to underground tunnel, this will hapend randomly in othere missions like grims 4E mission but some time happed and some times no so I could pass the mission finaly, But is solo and in specefic location of mirawa it will happed and I test it mo than 10 time, it will happend in that location of game undoubtedly, here it's crash report. I may put video if you like ,

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Blacklist_game.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5245f416
    Fault Module Name: Blacklist_game.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5245f416
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 014dcce6
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1065
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

by the way I am PC gamer not console ,
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

By the way I am PC gamer not console

Game Freezes

In the mission where I enter some kind of Chemistry lab image freezes and game stops. Is there some kind of patch that can fix this?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Please contact Technical Support, so they can take a look at these crashes for you https://support.ubi.com/