Xbox 360
    Charlie Mission - Bratislava
    Normal

At around Wave 8 weird stuff started to happen (and it took me a while and many re-tries to get there, killing everyone, as I tried to reproduce another issue where the HVTs in Wave 10 would just suddenly die after being bagged and tagged.)

Enemies would walk through Tear Gas and just stand around, not being affected at all. Then, a group of enemies stunned by tear gas were suddenly "un-stunned" by a smoke grenade, running away as if nothing had happened.

I am guessing this is a memory issue that happens if you do a lot of retries and restarts due to death.

On any of the Charlie missions, regardless of which, when one player dies, that player freezes out after only about 2-3 minutes-it freezes the entire xbox. Not sure if this is a problem on other platforms, but on the 360 it seems to be quite persistent and is very aggravating. You have to shut off the entire xbox. Also, could you please, for goodness sakes, patch it so that your character actually does what you tell him to do. For instance, when I want to climb a wall and the "A climb" command is what shows on the screen, could he actually climb the friggin wall and not skate over and open a window. Thank you

Can i get refund from Ubisoft? i already fully patched the game to the latest v1.02 but the game just wont launch!
    WTF? reinstalled and applied patches countless times still the same! wasted 60 dollar on this unplayable game

On my pc while connected to a 120hz monitor the available hertz is only showing 60hz and its grayed out so i can't change the settings, My pc specs are GTX 780 and 3930k win7

Xbox 360 PAL
    Bug-Report
    SP/CoOp Gameplay
    AI Issue

This happens not consistently, but more often than not, and in all game modes (except SvM).
    Enemies that are stunned by Tear Gas will suddenly turn un-stunned and run away if after the Tear Gas Grenade another Smoke Grenade is thrown at them.

Xbox 360 EU
    Bug Report/Feedback for Gameplay Issue
    SP/CoOp Gameplay
    Issue with Aiming over Cover with ACOG or Sniper Scope

When Sam is in Cover, you can still aim over the cover at something below Sam by pointing the crosshairs down at the cover. Sam will then "lean out and over" to get a shot when pressing the Left Trigger (LT) to aim.
    This does NOT work, however if you are in First Person aiming through the ACOG or Sniper Scope. There you will just remain staring at cover. You have to stop aiming, move the crosshairs into the cover to make Sam lean out, then aim again by pressing LT, then readjust your aim, because the spot your crosshairs were before leaning out are not the spot you aim at after leaning out.

This happens consistently.

PC
    Bug-Report
    SvM Blacklist

Just happend to me, don't know how - all of three terminals has "initialization" status and everyone can't do somthing , game just turn into TDM Spies vs. Mercs.
    When teams changed everything was fine.

Happend once

Xbox 360 PAL
    Bug Report/Gameplay Issue
    Charlie 4E Missions

Timer runs out while bagging and tagging the last HVT results in a failed mission.

I assume this is a bug, since it really doesn't make any sense to be in the process of actually bagging the last HVT, and then the timer runs out while you are tying him up, and the missions fails.

Consistent.

thehitm4n's Avatar Banned
    PC
    Bug-Report
    Sam Fisher's voice.

Doesn't sound like it has over the last decade... something must be out of sync.

grank_'s Avatar Junior Member
    Ubisoft, fix your sh-t.

PC
    Bug-Reports
    NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE THE "Unofficial" PATCH

1. Weapon attack becomes unavailable and requires reload. This is random, and can strike at any time. Following an attack, and still holding a perfectly usable (non-broken weapon), a character will no longer be able to attack with melee.

2. Turn based Combat Freezes permanently requiring reload. This too happens seemingly randomly. Can happen after an hour, or a minute. Enemy movement fails to finish and you are deadlocked. Reload is only way out.