splinter cell blacklist spider-bot UNKNOWN USERNAME OR PASSWORD!!!!!

I cannot use my ID to log in to this apps . it said

"UNKNOWN USERNAME OR PASSWORD"

Then I use another account and it can log in.

Why????

Ps. ID that cannot log in use gmail but ID that can log in use hotmail. is that a problem???

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support so they can check your account, the link is in my signature.

Thank you and one more question. I play splinter cell blacklist spies vs mercs on the internet .when i get 4750+ point and try to get reward it say something right not in you region. this reward exclusive for the following region?

I am having the same issue. I can log in here but not into the app. I tried changing passwords through the uplay ingame menu but its a no go. The worst part is that it use to let me sign in...I have the alpha boots. It says I can reset password and will send me instructions...havent gotten them yet.

crap

the iphone app obligagted user to use game center id which is apple id, and not your own pre-existing usoft id.
    which means you cannot unlock blacklist game items by all means thru the spider-bot crap.

a waste of time, and useless companion app.

Originally Posted by BakersGhost Go to original post
    I am having the same issue. I can log in here but not into the app. I tried changing passwords through the uplay ingame menu but its a no go. The worst part is that it use to let me sign in...I have the alpha boots. It says I can reset password and will send me instructions...havent gotten them yet.

KamilAdamski's Avatar Junior Member
    Having the same issue, I'll open ticket- maybe there is a solution now.

KamilAdamski's Avatar Junior Member
    Still have Spider Bot .APK somewhere, still pretty fun. Would be great if it could be reintroduced-revived. Can't imagine that it would require a lot of time and work to allocate a bit of server power to handle that tiny bit of SC fanbase traffic.
    Even better- I think there's potential for SpiderBot2. At this point I guess we won't get any SC game, so hell why not this lil thing.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by KamilAdamski Go to original post
    Still have Spider Bot .APK somewhere, still pretty fun. Would be great if it could be reintroduced-revived. Can't imagine that it would require a lot of time and work to allocate a bit of server power to handle that tiny bit of SC fanbase traffic.
    Even better- I think there's potential for SpiderBot2. At this point I guess we won't get any SC game, so hell why not this lil thing.
    Hey there,

As this is a legacy title now, there's no guarantee of any further title updates, however, I'll still forward your suggestion on to the team for their consideration!

Thank you!