🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Watch_Dogs 14 Minutes Gameplay Demo!

Visit the official Website: http://watchdogsgame.com
    Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame

Watch 14 minutes of Watch_Dogs open world gameplay.
    Get a sneak peak of seamless multiplayer in action, as Aiden becomes the target and takes revenge on an infiltrating hacker.

Subject J80's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post

Visit the official Website: http://watchdogsgame.com
    Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame

Watch 14 minutes of Watch_Dogs open world gameplay.
    Get a sneak peak of seamless multiplayer in action, as Aiden becomes the target and takes revenge on an infiltrating hacker.

Thanks Shade. Game looks awesome....so much to do...tip of the iceberg stuff in that vid.

What console was that footage taken from?

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    PC Footage.

Also, I don't like how Aiden doesn't put his hand out to open doors. You just walk into them. This isn't 2003 :|

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    PC Footage.

Also, I don't like how Aiden doesn't put his hand out to open doors. You just walk into them. This isn't 2003 :|
    I don't think this is PC footage... I think it's PS4...

EDIT: @ubi_nik confirmed it was on PC, Playstation says on Facebook it was on PS4...

BlastThyName's Avatar Senior Member
    It's definitely PS4 footage, I assume the PC build will look better than this.

I miss the E2 2012 demo days, the game was supremely impressive back then. Every other footage looks muted in comparaison.

But with Nvidia on board I have high expectations for the PC version.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    I posted this on the AC forum but I'll post it here as well..

the guy at the video says: "we need to find the Ctos control center, install a backdoor virus into the system to take control over ALL of the infrastructure in this district"

from what I could understand, in order to hack anything in a district, first we need to install the virus to take control of the system, but once we spot the control center we are capable of hack everything around the center (including a cellphone outside the control center) without the necessity of install this virus, so what's the point in doing that mission?

ROBO3AG13's Avatar Junior Member
    this PS4 or PC? i can't tell, game is incredible though... there's so much to do in it

Memory_Kill's Avatar Senior Member
    That was awesome! Omg so much fun to do, crazy crazy stuff. Would love to know more about the other players hacking your world, seems cool but...how exactly does it work? If your aiden through all of it, then surely you're so easily recognised...each and every time, does this mean we can make custom characters? how is the other player not playing as aiden? Was that a real person or AI?

Really confused how it will work, so hopefulyl some clarity will could but either way it looks awesome, if it is PC footage i'm happy! Cars look, and sound (always important to me) great too, was surprised to see it wasn't a variation of the DRIVER SF driving model, but still looks good. Fun times.

x___Luffy___x's Avatar Senior Member
    i don't think its PC footage. it should look better on the PC.
    nice demo though.

AC2_alex's Avatar Member
    I can't wait to just walk around and listen to everyone's conversations... just take everything in.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►