Seria 5/4/3
    Acamas Surprise
    Ishuma Rush by Enclase
    Kaiko's 3/4/2 by L4m4B4l0n1k
    Takana's Rush
    Asalah Slowpoke by Enclase
    Gazal, HotV Mill
    Myranda's Evasion

I think this is a good project, I've asked a number of times for someone to put something like this together.

Will be nice to look at after some time.

Dhamiria arbiter lock is no longer t1 deck, its still possible to get it but hard. I see it only sometimes as sidedeck (after 200 elo some of players swithc to arbiter lock to overcome sandals, otks and slowpokes)
    I see more slowpokes in telo range 150 - 250 last few jackpots so it can be t1.
    yukiko lock without creatures is t2 but mine version is t1: http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/7415/
    Random garant/phrias is t1 but need a bit of luck
    No way that alia is t2, never see her higher than t3, maybe only morwath version if good player runs it is eligible to t2
    Zardoc is t3 i think he have serious problems with necro and rushes
    I would put in t1 nergal slowpoke from robchulan or morwath version of it (http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/8404/)
    I would put in t3 also xorm rushes, and for t2 xorm discard rushes

cpttg's Avatar Member
    yeah i've seen on other threads that nergal slowpoke is tier1 i think ima move him up and update with your version that seems updated.

I will add Tier3 soon and yeah i have in mind shaar 4/4/1, kats otk, xorm, belias and some others.

About alia and zardoc, i agree that alia isnt a real tier2 but i've seen zardocs between 150-200 points last 3 jackpots so i "think" should be considered tier2.

pst: as soon as im finish with my daily farming i will add the rest :P.. plus i will update some versions myself like seria, ariana and ishuma.

Thanks for this thread OP, will be helpful

I think it would also be nice to annotate each deck with three most important epics/rares so people could have a good idea of what to shoot for. Having played Sandalphon briefly with no Strength of the Sea vs playing with Strength of the Sea now it's like night and day. I can't imagine anyone making T1 with a Seria or Sandalphon deck without it. So perhaps you could just list the epics necessary for that deck to be T1, Strength of the Sea, Song of the Lost, Atropos, Might of Nature, Throne of Renewal, etc.

M0rw47h's Avatar Senior Member
    Dhamiria creatures is played now a bit different. Abyssal Lords are staple, and Void Arbiters are often removed.

cpttg's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by silentbobus Go to original post
    I think it would also be nice to annotate each deck with three most important epics/rares so people could have a good idea of what to shoot for. Having played Sandalphon briefly with no Strength of the Sea vs playing with Strength of the Sea now it's like night and day. I can't imagine anyone making T1 with a Seria or Sandalphon deck without it. So perhaps you could just list the epics necessary for that deck to be T1, Strength of the Sea, Song of the Lost, Atropos, Might of Nature, Throne of Renewal, etc.
    Ok ill look into that after im done setting up all decks.

Originally Posted by M0rw47h Go to original post
    Dhamiria creatures is played now a bit different. Abyssal Lords are staple, and Void Arbiters are often removed.
    yeah i know the version you're talking about. I'll make it later and downgrade arbiter lock to tier2. Although both versions are tier2 i believe.

Originally Posted by cpttg Go to original post
    Ok ill look into that after im done setting up all decks.

yeah i know the version you're talking about. I'll make it later and downgrade arbiter lock to tier2. Although both versions are tier2 i believe.
    I agree, but dhamiria fatties are slightly better, i manage to do t1 with it and morwath done that more than dozen time i think But current meta isnt favorable for slow dhamiria.
    Im interested in dhamiria 3/3/3 rush or 3/3/4 rush that uses stall and direct damage to kill after first turns - i encounter it few times in jackpot above telo 200. from speaking with players who run it they get t1 (but with low score like 20:9). I search for it in mmdoc but dont find any deck which runs such a mechanic (i know its developed by french community which puts decks on other page).

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... Last ►►