D3rd24's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by becks0303 Go to original post
    Hey where isur game manufactured? Also did u log a tickets with tech support? Ilogged mine but haven't got a response yet!
    Australia, I did submit a ticket with tech support. I got news from others that codes are working already even if I haven't received a response from Ubisoft. So, try yours, it may be working already. I would assume it was a server issue,

My code worked today! Really happy about this, but please make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks!

Alright my code also works today. I guess it has been fixed, thanks ubisoft. Hopefully the rest on this thread had their problem fixed.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by jedjason Go to original post
    Alright my code also works today. I guess it has been fixed, thanks ubisoft. Hopefully the rest on this thread had their problem fixed.
    Can I ask everyone to try the codes again?

If it still does not work - please contact Support so they are aware and they can fix it for you!

www.support.ubi.com

confirmed working code! thanks!
    What I want to know is what is the root cause of all this?

What do I do? Please help!

I see you guys are also having the same problem regarding the unavaibility of the key. A friend gave me two keys to unlock two games but upon doing so, it only gave me this:
    What did you guys do to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MrOrangeFist-PH Go to original post
    I see you guys are also having the same problem regarding the unavaibility of the key. A friend gave me two keys to unlock two games but upon doing so, it only gave me this:
    What did you guys do to fix this problem? Thanks in advance!
    Hey there,

As this is a Division query, it may be better suited on it's dedicated forum.

However, this screenshot appears to be from Humble Bundle? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

If your friend is from another country, there may be issues when you attempt to activate it wherever you're located.

I would advise contacting the Retailer for support, or if it was purchased via the Ubisoft Store contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter with the Proof of Purchase so we can take a closer look.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345