Originally Posted by e_palomique24 Go to original post
    Mr. Shade,

Please understand that we wouldn't post this problem if we do not know how to follow simple instructions. Of course, we people know which is which. That's why we wanted to get to the bottom of things. The CD keys that came with our copy of the game are defective, and as paying consumers, we deserve an explanation.

This thread is not just about solving the issue, but also to notify Ubisoft, that this problem is in such a magnitude as evidenced by the number of people complaining.

I hope we understand each other on this matter.
    Don't be surprised. It's their default answer when they can't answer anything but is required to respond. Seems to be just following protocol because its the same respond from Ubi with issues like this in different threads -"Did you insert the key properly?".

What I want to hear after 3 pages, did anybody get any luck in resolving anything?

D3rd24's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    If you are 100% the codes are the correct ones and not ULC codes - then I will have to direct you to support.

They are the only people able to issue new codes, or get the current ones working.

www.support.ubi.com
    Mr. Shade,

I think this is the most responsive answer I got from ubisoft thus far. But still, I couldn't get any assurance. I hope they can give us new codes or at least, get them working.
    I have already submitted a ticket last Aug 30. and I update it regularly, but I only got 1 response, and that is to check if I am typing the code correctly. Again, this got me frustrated since I am competent enough to follow simple instructions.

LynxArc "Salam bro..saya org malaysia..tggl kat selangor..tumpang tanya bro,ada dpt penyelesaian pasal invalid cd key splinter cell blacklist dr ubisoft tak bro?..saya bru install siang td blacklist,tp smpi sekarang masalah sama juga dgn cd key..tq.."

Originally Posted by Dwolf353 Go to original post
    LynxArc "Salam bro..saya org malaysia..tggl kat selangor..tumpang tanya bro,ada dpt penyelesaian pasal invalid cd key splinter cell blacklist dr ubisoft tak bro?..saya bru install siang td blacklist,tp smpi sekarang masalah sama juga dgn cd key..tq.."
    Hi Bro, saya pun tak ada cara untuk resolve bagi isu ini, bro. Saya pun baru dapat disc dari TSB kemarin, saya pun dah submit pertanyaan ticket di support , sekarang tunggu sajelah. Ini forum moderator pun tak boleh buat ape, Awal-awal tau, saya pun pergi beli dari Steam =.= dapat main awal, tak perlu hadapi masalah ini.

why do we have to PM if we have already created a ticket for this. Ubisoft has a big mess on this release for Splinter Cell. Im a big fan of Ubi first time i got problems with your games. I guess you messed up with your release in philippines. All friends who bought this same problem. did you region lock? or something? I feel we deserve a rebate or so for this unwanted inconvinience.

Not in Philippines only, Malaysia and Singapore physical copies all facing the same problem... we demand issuess resolvement and compensation.

EDIT : so i had turned to my seller for infos , this is the qoute from their reply
    " Local distributor said they're aware of the problem. No solution at this time. Seems to be affecting about 15% of the stock."
    so that's mean Ubi you messed up ! Btw, by local they mean my country Malaysia

Hi bro..

Originally Posted by LynxArc Go to original post
    Hi Bro, saya pun tak ada cara untuk resolve bagi isu ini, bro. Saya pun baru dapat disc dari TSB kemarin, saya pun dah submit pertanyaan ticket di support , sekarang tunggu sajelah. Ini forum moderator pun tak boleh buat ape, Awal-awal tau, saya pun pergi beli dari Steam =.= dapat main awal, tak perlu hadapi masalah ini.
    Hi bro..tq for the info..saya hantar kat kedai tmpt saya bli ja bro..biar diaorg settlekan je..sekarang pun kena tunggu juga..=.= lau tau jd mcm ni,download dr torrent lg elok..ni tepaksa tggu lg juga..dh xsabar dah nak main game ni,,hehe..anyway,thank you bro..

i think we should get some kind of REBATE/ubisoft voucher. what say you guys?

D3rd24's Avatar Junior Member
    Hey UBISOFT,

I do not know what you did, but my game activated today so Thanks!!, I guess.

Originally Posted by e_palomique24 Go to original post
    Hey UBISOFT,

I do not know what you did, but my game activated today so Thanks!!, I guess.
    Hey where isur game manufactured? Also did u log a tickets with tech support? Ilogged mine but haven't got a response yet!