D3rd24's Avatar Junior Member
    This is the only ubisoft game I had issues with. So sad

Just an FYI, I'm also in the Philippines and having the same problem with my key. But I also have friends that bought the PC standard version of Blacklist with no problems with their cd key, so I'm not too sure about the Japan release theory. So it could be a batch of retail copies with invalid keys, why? That's what I'm hoping to find out here.

My CD key is not working too and i am from Malaysia , how many CD key leaflets you guys have got inside?

EDIT : FYI , i got 2 CD key leaflets inside my game , someone really did mess up while in packaging stage.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi Guys,

Please remember that Support are the only people able to resolve this issue, so you need to be contacting them:

www.support.ubi.com

Please also check you are using the correct code to activate your game :

The white leaflet is the one with the Product code - used to activate the game - the coloured one, is for extra content [if your version has any]

If you are still waiting for support - they can take upto 48 hours and do not work at weekends, then please update your existing ticket - do not make a new one, since this will slow things down.

Mr. Shade , i got 2 of the white pamphlets and neither of them are working, want a screenshot too with the CD Keys on them, since neither of them are working ?

Originally Posted by LynxArc Go to original post
    Mr. Shade , i got 2 of the white pamphlets and neither of them are working, want a screenshot too with the CD Keys on them, since neither of them are working ?
    Wow!!! That is really messed up!! hahaha. Imagine if those 2 codes are working

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi Guys,

Please remember that Support are the only people able to resolve this issue, so you need to be contacting them:

www.support.ubi.com

Please also check you are using the correct code to activate your game :

The white leaflet is the one with the Product code - used to activate the game - the coloured one, is for extra content [if your version has any]

If you are still waiting for support - they can take upto 48 hours and do not work at weekends, then please update your existing ticket - do not make a new one, since this will slow things down.
    Mr. Shade,

Please understand that we wouldn't post this problem if we do not know how to follow simple instructions. Of course, we people know which is which. That's why we wanted to get to the bottom of things. The CD keys that came with our copy of the game are defective, and as paying consumers, we deserve an explanation.

This thread is not just about solving the issue, but also to notify Ubisoft, that this problem is in such a magnitude as evidenced by the number of people complaining.

I hope we understand each other on this matter.

Originally Posted by e_palomique24 Go to original post
    Wow!!! That is really messed up!! hahaha. Imagine if those 2 codes are working
    Well, i am still wondering who is doing the packing work, may be this messed up is the cause for most of the CD Key invalid problems? Imagine this :

Packing Worker : " Boss, one of the dude just realized he packed 2 CD Key leaflets in one of those discs."
    Boss :"What?!"
    Packing Worker : "Now what ?"
    Boss :"Tell the support to kill the CD Keys for the Asia release, and let them deal with the aftermath."

i have a great imagination huh?

Originally Posted by LynxArc Go to original post
    Well, i am still wondering who is doing the packing work, may be this messed up is the cause for most of the CD Key invalid problems? Imagine this :

Packing Worker : " Boss, one of the dude just realized he packed 2 CD Key leaflets in one of those discs."
    Boss :"What?!"
    Packing Worker : "Now what ?"
    Boss :"Tell the support to kill the CD Keys for the Asia release, and let them deal with the aftermath."

i have a great imagination huh?
    Hahaha!! But it is possible that it could have happened.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    If you are 100% the codes are the correct ones and not ULC codes - then I will have to direct you to support.

They are the only people able to issue new codes, or get the current ones working.

www.support.ubi.com