I too am from the Philippines, purchased the game yesterday, and have the same Invalid Activation Key problem. I contacted Ubisoft support yesterday, but there has been no response yet. I really want to play this game; assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Support Ticket Reference Number: 00706155

TenSpeed.'s Avatar Member
    I'm from the Philippines as well. It could possibly be that our copies are tied to the Japanese release of the game.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...panese-release

Keep in mind, it still may be sunday/early monday over at where Ubi is so they might not be able to reply just yet.

D3rd24's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by jet.penafuerte Go to original post
    I'm from the Philippines as well. It could possibly be that our copies are tied to the Japanese release of the game.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...panese-release

Keep in mind, it still may be sunday/early monday over at where Ubi is so they might not be able to reply just yet.
    It is possible, this is my theory as well. But it is indicated at the back the game box that the game is Australian version. I do not know, maybe there was a mixup?

At any rate, I hope they address this issue immediately. It is getting frustrating and I don't think I'm getting my money's worth. I still have high regards to the quality of Ubisoft games especially the Splinter Cell franchise, but issues like this ruins the experience.

Good thing I'm not alone in the Philippines who is experiencing this issue. I already sent the game back to datablitz to be investigated by their tech team and I hope that they have a better way of communicating with ubisoft to resolve this issue.

Wow. I'm from the Philippines too and I'm having this issue as well. Ubisoft, please resolve this problem as soon as possible.

My Support Ticket Reference Number is 00706266

Keep them coming guys. Let them know that this issue greatly affects many people.

Oh and I bought the STANDARD EDITION so I only have one leaflet which is the activation code. Don't give us answers like "Maybe you're looking at the wrong leaflet/pamphlet".

Tticket has been logged >48 hours I still dont have the resolution for this case. In singapore the retail release box is manufactured in australia therefore the asian region might be affected by this issue. Im still optimistic that ubisoft will resolve this issue, but it gets frustrating that the goods that i purchased cannot be used. Whats the SLA of the tech support? This issue cant be left pending indefinetly, as paying customers we need answers.

I think we should also ask the Ubi Support in twitter. They're online at 6am - 9pm EST. I've already asked them about this issue but it's the only issue they're not replying to. But let's keep on asking them guys.