🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

WeareData Hacker Hunt- win a PS4!

A hacker is on the loose in London_ Can you follow the trail of his digital shadow? http://wearedata.watchdogs.com/

Clue # 1: At a point where royalty might intersect a journey..

Clue # 2 of the #Watch_Dogs hacker hunt! Can you find him? Clue: holder of all London “Lolly”

Clue # 3 of the #Watch_Dogs hacker hunt! Can you find him? Clue: London's most intelligent

Clue # 4 of the #Watch_Dogs hacker hunt! Clue: Advertising that London’s a circus at times

Clue # 5 Can you find him? Clue: Home of the GLA and BOJO.

Did you find all the hacker’s clues? Enter the secret code here for a chance to win a PS4!

http://watchdogshunt.ubisoft.uk.com/

AssassinGame1's Avatar Member
    Nice!, I'll try looking for it.

For some reason I can't access London on the WereData World Map (WDWM). Any clue why?

Xangr8's Avatar Member
    I'm facing a problem accessing wearedata.watchdogs.com I was earlier able to access the site without any problem but now when I open the site, it shows me a black blank page. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks

Xangr8's Avatar Member
    Got it figured out XD Was really fun tho... XD

Can I win when I'm not from UK?

wow the game Watch Dogs looks really cool.....

Nice Game And We Cant Compete In The USA?

Nice Game And We Cant Compete In The USA?

Thank you Ubisoft for leaving the rest of the world out of your contest; this really sukx...this by the way is called Alternate Reality Gaming for those not in the know...honestly...your games are pretty good tho I will give you that...however I dont see the catch as everything is real time maybe so who knows how this works...we should at least be able to get to ...nevermind the website is simply to add yer name and info for marketing purposes I spose...and a chance to win good luck I have PC which is better anyways...!

Edit I found a clue ! Its okay I guess ...

Zeta