Order of the Temple

Order of the Temple

XOA is now recruiting.
    We are an Assassin's Creed Multiplayer clan currently based on Xbox 360, primary games are Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. We seek for talented individuals, player skill is desirable although it is not essential as we will train new members up to scratch. We are an all mode clan but are primarily based on Manhunt. There is no 'tryout' session as such, in order to be recruited you must play with us and the decision as to whether or not you are suitable will come down to personal preference of myself and other current members. Your attitude will be an important factor in deciding whether or not you are suitable for this team, we prioritize this over skill and experience. I would rather recruit an inexperienced player with ambition and determination than an overly experienced arrogant hot head. Our current members are listed below so if you have any issues regarding any of these players, send me a private message on here or through Xbox, drama will not be tolerated. If you believe that you may be suitable for this team and are interested in joining us, please contact me through this thread or on Twitter @Audiitore92 with any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you =)
    ~Auditore

Current Members -

1. A Dark Haunting
    2. AerithxRose
    3. Abstergo Mode
    4. Aleex777
    5. Bouquet0fKnives
    6. Cavey Pizza
    7. DukeDarlington
    8. GirlyGirlTomb
    9. Harmonious Rose
    10. Manda Fu
    11. Mc Dudes
    12. Laspeara
    13. II KARCAS II
    14. RazgrizTheWolf
    15. Top Trippa
    16. Toxi Nuir
    17. Miracles of War
    18. XTINA68
    19. Zorthania

Originally Posted by Auditore92 Go to original post
    I would rather recruit an inexperienced player with ambition and determination than an overly experienced arrogant hot head.

I think this clan will do quite well :P

Best of luck ^~^

Originally Posted by Moi-dix-Mois43 Go to original post

Best of luck ^~^
    Thank you =)

Originally Posted by Moi-dix-Mois43 Go to original post

Best of luck ^~^
    I second this,goodluck to you and your's :3

Is recruitment still open?

I've been trying for very long and no one is replying to my attempts to join a clan.

Sure Its always open, if you are still interested you can send me a message on xbox, my gamertag is Auditore92 so if you message me I will arrange some games